Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

playstaiton 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bumdigger, Oct 25, 2001.

1. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

how many of you own them and how much did you pay for em.
    i heard that new game grand theft auto 3 is dope. you know the cheapest place to find one would be?

2. I never understood why people with PCs wouls buy a ps console...anyway.
    Dope ass ads however.

3. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

grand theft auto is my favoirt game of all time
    its acually the only game i ever play
    ive played 1 and 2 but never 3

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

gta2 and midnight club...my roommate rocks the ps2.

5. CATS

CATS Senior Member

GT3 is sick, Waiting for the X-box

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

got one...

Dave Mirra BMX 2 - like Tony Hawk but BIGGER!!

Onimusha - The best samauri shit EVER!!

next purchase...
    Metal Gear Solid 2.. I played the demo and almost cried!

7. CATS

CATS Senior Member

I have been stuck on the SSX Big Snowboarding.

8. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

how much is that x box gonna be and is gta 3 coming out for that too

9. i heart you

i heart you Guest

question mark.

waiting for the x box? why? there are virtually no exclusive games on it. there are many that are premering.. but all that means is that sony will come out with the same game acouple months later. ps2 my friend. ps2.
    i paid nothing for mine. i worked at a toy store when the ps2 hit the market. i think *not sure* but i think that ps2 still goes for around 4 bills. im glad that i got it though.. i would have gladly paid for the thing also. but damn corporate for sending 1 more then they accounted for. yes. because now..im able to watch the godfather on dvd. the reason they invented dvd. mmm..

10. ssx snowboarding is addictive
    im stuck on maddens 2002
    i wont rub it in how my girls brother is a producer for the company doing GTA3 and i have been in his office months ago playing it, or that im gettin my advanced copy this weekend...
    thats also how i got my ps2 before it came out

11. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

gta3 is already out b

12. i heart you

i heart you Guest

im stuck playing klonoa 2.. okage..

klonoa 2 is addictive as fuck.

13. CATS

CATS Senior Member

I think seeking plays asteroids, I know he used to rock the 2600. Don't sleep on the Atari-Jungle Hunt, Frogger, Pac-man.

14. crso

crso Senior Member

i'm rocking the ps-one and waiting for the x-box or gamecube.

15. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

what's the best football game out for the ps2 madden??? o yeah and that new bond game coming out should be hard