Played out Before you even see it...

Gunm

Nothing is worse than an over-hyped movie. I hate commercials for a flick that show all the supposed big laugh scenes which are aired about a month before the movies released. Let's look at some examples....

Without a Paddle: Ha ha ha.....huddling together naked in a cave during a rainstorm, tree falls on backwoods rednecks, going over a tall waterfall and "Mmmmmmm....squirrel."

Kill yourselves now B-List jackfucks

Little Black Book: Brittney "fifteen minutes" Murphy beats up phone with a hockey stick and then trumpets her feminine womanness.

Sentence: death by battery acid dousche

Alien vs Predator: wow....aliens storming the mayan pyramid.....again. Predator gets faced scratched by Alien.........again. Humans firing guns at something.....again.

Sentence: director skinned alive for fucking this franchise up/PG-13 rating

but whatever......you know a movie is going to be shit if you see more than one money shot scene in the previews.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The only way I'm actually going to see those movies is if I'm at some random house party drunk as fuck watching the fuzzy TV screen while the movie is playing in the DVD player----or if I hook up with a broad and am drinking a gallon of Rossi in the back row----ya dig?

Originally posted by 455

The only way I'm actually going to see those movies is if I'm at some random house party drunk as fuck watching the fuzzy TV screen while the movie is playing in the DVD player----or if I hook up with a broad and am drinking a gallon of Rossi in the back row----ya dig?

dude, bro no way.

The ONLY WAY im seeing this movie is mackin on two fly ASIAN hoes, drinking gallons of grey goose, blowing lines off one chicks hot tight ASIAN ass, making omellettes, catching mad drippy marker tags on my cool friends awesome party house, fighting 4 black dudes, rocking etch tags in the back row of the movie theater that I got into for free because I racked it.

more pissed off then played out I went and seen "maria falling from grace" the other day and i thought it was going ta be real good, it got a real good write up and all but i guess that they forgot to tell you it was a subtitle flick still a good movie but be forworned there are subtitles....:o

Originally posted by Glik0

dude, bro no way.

The ONLY WAY im seeing this movie is mackin on two fly ASIAN hoes, drinking gallons of grey goose, blowing lines off one chicks hot tight ASIAN ass, making omellettes, catching mad drippy marker tags on my cool friends awesome party house, fighting 4 black dudes, rocking etch tags in the back row of the movie theater that I got into for free because I racked it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dude, bro no way.

naw man......I'll have a car load of fine Latino chicks with tattoos and we'll be getting lifted and taking turns burning lines off each others backs at a deserted drive-in with the movie playing on the big screen...hahaha......I don't think I can beat your scenerio though...Glik0..you what I'm sayin' brah...like fuckin' a clay.

Originally posted by LENS

I would but I don't hold a seat on the marketing team(s) that were behind these movies.

Maybe your rich uncle can do something?

Oh, ok.

Dont you have some kind of war to protest you pseudo modern age hippie?

Also, you forgot to squeeze in the fact that youre dating an asian girl into your post.

Oh, ok.

Dont you have some kind of war to protest you pseudo modern age hippie?

Also, you forgot to squeeze in the fact that youre dating an asian girl into your post.

I never made any claims of being a hippie aside from that i pissed one off the other day

Oh right....

I date a full chinese girl, aged 25 years, athletic build, B cup, cherry red hair with blonde streaks, piercings, infectious giggle and excellent taste in clothing. great sex to boot.

Happy now Glik0?

Guest imported_Europe

Round three *DING!*

I hate the same things as LENS when it comes to movies and I share his taste in women to boot.

Glik0 is the 10-years-older-than-the-rest-of-us angry guy waiting to call us both son and then feeling uber superior.

Try ten years younger.

Shouldnt you be playing soccer some where?

Shouldn't you be building a fort out of sofa cushions somewhere? Tease2 my ass.

Ah Europe, good to see great minds think alike

dude, bro no way.

same for me.

Originally posted by slave_one

you know what i hate more?

paying $10 to see a movie.

i can still afford it, but that's a lot.

£8.50 at my local cinema. fucking disgrace :mad:

anyway, hellboy STILL hasn't come out in britain, and won't until september 2nd, at which time I'll be out of the country :(

Originally posted by can of worms

£8.50 at my local cinema. fucking disgrace :mad:

anyway, hellboy STILL hasn't come out in britain, and won't until september 2nd, at which time I'll be out of the country :(

HellBoy was another film they hyped the shit out of and for that reason i refused to see it in the theater. However, i was amped on it when it came to DVD. The H.P. Lovecraft undertones were the sickness....

so far this year, i've only been to the movies twice that i am remembering.

movies are rarely ever worth the dough you pay.

and when i consider that i can smoke weed and eat what i want and have a private bathroom i can use while the movies is paused, i don't really want to pay to go out to a big screen..

i haven't paid to see a comedy in the theater in a very long time.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Anchorman showed NONE of the funny scenes in the trailers.

AvP showed only one out of three or four killer shots in the movie (slo-mo alien toss).

Hellboy showed absolutely everything in the trailers.

i still havent seen anchorman.

i heard a commercial on the radio where he says. " no! im not mad...thats amazing! before that he said "you pooped in the fridge?" but i know they cut and splice shit up. so im not sure what really happened. fuck.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Mams - when is Jajome? A specific set of days each year? Or just a weekend during the summer?

It's usually the weekend right after my birthday (the 14th, which lands on a Thursday next year), but if the circumstances are not favorable, it's the weekend right before... we've only done it once this way.

Why, you gonna be stoppin' by?

Archived