Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Played out Before you even see it...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Nothing is worse than an over-hyped movie. I hate commercials for a flick that show all the supposed big laugh scenes which are aired about a month before the movies released. Let's look at some examples....

Without a Paddle: Ha ha ha.....huddling together naked in a cave during a rainstorm, tree falls on backwoods rednecks, going over a tall waterfall and "Mmmmmmm....squirrel."
    Kill yourselves now B-List jackfucks

Little Black Book: Brittney "fifteen minutes" Murphy beats up phone with a hockey stick and then trumpets her feminine womanness.
    Sentence: death by battery acid dousche

Alien vs Predator: wow....aliens storming the mayan pyramid.....again. Predator gets faced scratched by Alien.........again. Humans firing guns at something.....again.
    Sentence: director skinned alive for fucking this franchise up/PG-13 rating

but whatever......you know a movie is going to be shit if you see more than one money shot scene in the previews.

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Do something about it then.

Oh, thought so.

3. 455

455 Guest

The only way I'm actually going to see those movies is if I'm at some random house party drunk as fuck watching the fuzzy TV screen while the movie is playing in the DVD player----or if I hook up with a broad and am drinking a gallon of Rossi in the back row----ya dig?

4. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

you know what i hate more?

paying $10 to see a movie.

i can still afford it, but that's a lot.

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, bro no way.

The ONLY WAY im seeing this movie is mackin on two fly ASIAN hoes, drinking gallons of grey goose, blowing lines off one chicks hot tight ASIAN ass, making omellettes, catching mad drippy marker tags on my cool friends awesome party house, fighting 4 black dudes, rocking etch tags in the back row of the movie theater that I got into for free because I racked it.

6. DEFCON2.0

DEFCON2.0 Member

more pissed off then played out I went and seen "maria falling from grace" the other day and i thought it was going ta be real good, it got a real good write up and all but i guess that they forgot to tell you it was a subtitle flick still a good movie but be forworned there are subtitles....:eek:

7. TheVisualAssault

TheVisualAssault Member

and if the movie sucks you're out of $10 and an hour and a half of your time

8. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

yeah i'll wait for it to be 3 bucks from on demand.

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I would but I don't hold a seat on the marketing team(s) that were behind these movies.

Maybe your rich uncle can do something?

10. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. 455

455 Guest

naw man......I'll have a car load of fine Latino chicks with tattoos and we'll be getting lifted and taking turns burning lines off each others backs at a deserted drive-in with the movie playing on the big screen...hahaha......I don't think I can beat your scenerio though...Glik0..you what I'm sayin' brah...like fuckin' a clay.

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Oh, ok.

Dont you have some kind of war to protest you pseudo modern age hippie?

Also, you forgot to squeeze in the fact that youre dating an asian girl into your post.

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I never made any claims of being a hippie aside from that i pissed one off the other day

Oh right....

I date a full chinese girl, aged 25 years, athletic build, B cup, cherry red hair with blonde streaks, piercings, infectious giggle and excellent taste in clothing. great sex to boot.

Happy now Glik0?

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Yes, thanks Tease2.

15. Round three *DING!*

I hate the same things as LENS when it comes to movies and I share his taste in women to boot.

Glik0 is the 10-years-older-than-the-rest-of-us angry guy waiting to call us both son and then feeling uber superior.