Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PLATAPIE!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by uncle-boy, Jul 8, 2002.

1. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

hey homie, i heard you knocked some fucker out at the visionaries show or something. what in the hell happend?
    :confused:

something about a cell phone?

for everyone else, why dont you make a fictional story on how you think a hip-hop concert, cell phone, and a drunk platapie = some fool getting knocked out.

chee-hee

2. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

see, platapie had his harem of females with him, and two of them got into an argument:

Shamika: I'm only saying that your sister shouldn't spend so much time on her 6 kids when she should be using that money on electrolysis.

Yolanda: girl, from the beginning of time, man has tried to manage body hair...lips, moles, and backs.

Shamika: Recently a friend told me about the time he grabbed his wife, thinking it was mousse. Soon after, while at a holiday party, the burning sensation began. With clumps of hair falling into the shrimp cocktail, the party ended abruptly

Yolanda: Bald is beautiful girlfriend!

Shamika: You trying to say i'm rocking a weave?

See platapie is handsome, no he is pretty. with porcelain skin and kind nature and a flair for gourmet cooking...

Yolanda's fifth gin and tonic started to kick in, and she seemed a bit agitated by shamikas comments. she glanced at stud guy, platapie. she knew she could play a playa. she approached the man. yet he was busy on the phone. she exlaims "Platapie, PLatapie, why you never listen to me when i talkin'?"

the dude next to platapie was jealous, see platapie had all the hunnies surrounding him. he approached platapie "yo dawg, why you gotta disrespect the females?"

Platapie thought of all the times as a young lad his mother would force him to walk the dog. old Rover was a bitch to walk. Very stubborn personality, he always stopped to sniff light poles and piss on other peoples lawns. platapie also had to walk around with one of those plastic baggies and pick up the dogshit after rover would let out a log or two. one day, some gangsters were hanging out infront of platapies house, and he smeared all this dogshit all over the homies car. he had an old impala, dropped, rims, nice tint, and some sparkles in the paint job. the homies didn't see it. they got in their car and drove off. the smell eventually caught up with them, and that night they drove off a cliff. as everyone in the car was too busy looking for the source of the smell, and not enough attention payed to the road. when the homies died, platapie gave his life to jesus.

PLatapie looks at dude next to him in the club, and gives the empty christian smile, trying to make good peace with him, so after the hip hop is over for the evening, he can share the good gospel with dude next to him in the club.

Dude in the club was like "aight fool, first you disrespect the females, now you laughing at me punk?" he shoved platapie. and platapie, despite his new found love for god, had his pimp/hustler reflexes kick in. He pulls his nut sack out, and wacks dude in the face with them. see, platapie got huge balls. giant 'nads. humungus nuts. he has D tattooed on one nut, and Z tattooed on the other, so he can show the hunnies "yo, check out DeeZ nuts" it always wins the women over. dude got wacked hard, and he had to leave the club in complete embarrassment.

Stud guy platapie.

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

check this out...i was yellin at this little drama hoe about stealin my ticket and actin like she didnt know who i was.....plats was like oh shit,i better call my mom and let her know whats going on..then this fool was like oh hell no..give me your phone...i need to call my mom to let her know...while i was being kicked by little lizzy the screamin banshee, her boot that makes her look taller than she really is flew off and hit dude right in the jaw..causin him to knock out.plats then proceed to call mother..

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

so platatpie is at this hip hop show enjoying himself, and dance partying like a mutha fucka should. then all of a sudden this random guy taps him on his shoulder. platapie turns and asks "whats going on buddy?" then they guy starts screaming, "CELL-PHONE CRACKA-LAKIN!". so platapie punches him in the face and knocks the fucka out. platapie then uses the dropped fool as a stage to dance on and get a better view of the show.
    :king:

5. platapie

platapie Guest

1st. it wasnt at the visionaries show.

2nd dam you el barto. dont be tellign fuckers abotu that.

3rd. i was inlien to go to the lil gentlmens room to tinkle. i was drunk and a lil punchy. but anyway i droppe dmy phone and then the guy next to me inline says "hey, way to fumble" i respond with "hey, way to point out the obvious" he squares up with me looks at me kinda in the funny way yo ulook at someone when you are tryign to intimidate them. so me being drunk and punchy gave him the right cross and he hit the ground liek a sack of potatos. and then i exited stage left. and that is the story i dont want yo uto tell everyone but if your goign to tell peopel thats the story.

plats= oktel the fearless(my viking name)
    :(

6. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

platapie = "the temper"

:lol:

7. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

that was me you fucker...

and you did fumble it pretty bad ass hole...

watch your back homie..

haha..no not really.

but i would have been watching for that fist...

ive been watching rocky one through five on espn classic this last month..

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/F34C9DE0-92CC-11D6-B42B-0090277A760E/screen'>

fumble yo face, sucka!

9. platapie

platapie Guest

the punch hit his chin.:(

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

thats how it is with me..you too plats..i seen that temper..i think thats when i really started to like you.i'll get your back and squeez your buttcheeks anyday..;)

?failed attempt to make the homo thread?

i think not...:)

11. capindikfays

capindikfays New Jack

damn- i take off and all the shit hits the fan

what are you "hula"gons ( bad joke i know )

doing out there? by the time i come back, it'll

be like compton-hahah MUSIKONE

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://enterprise.aacc.cc.md.us/~chris/pictures/new!!/IMAGE006.jpg'>
    "Ehh...i dont care"

13. mcpeepants

mcpeepants Guest

hahaha, i like dyptheria's verson the best. plata-temper-pie. godd thing hes my friend, so if i drop my phone aint no one going to tease me!!!

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

this didnt make the homo thread..now im really mad:heated: