Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Plastic Surgery

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Nov 16, 2003.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

how do you guys feel about this?
    would you ever do it? if you had the dough?

somebody the other day that i never would have
    expected to be down with it told me 'hell yea' to
    the question.
    this same person is WAAAAAAY into the whole
    celebrity gossip thing, i regularly see him with
    US magazines and people mags, he's addicted
    to that whole industry.
    i'm not really talking about people that legitimately
    need surgery, like if you have a mole that covers half
    your face or something, or you have 3 nostrils.
    is a little nip and tuck okay?
    what about a $100, 000 complete body change?

[​IMG]

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

3. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

4. pirate

pirate Member

that picture is straight savage.:eek:

5. I'd rock it if i wanted to look ugly, biatch

seriously, loosely associated to that heres a quote from my sisters boy:

"Honey, we should make are kids fat...they'll either bulit character or suck just like everybody else"

6. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

had it, changed my life for the better for sure :)

7. PS.

On girls its a whole different story though, i've always believed that a girl who decides to do a plastic is transfering her insecurities on her skin, or focusing on a spot instead of realising all the other goods.
    I've met extremely hot girls that managed to somehow not be sexy cause of their insecurity..i've also met girls that given some 'ugly' characteristics, they still looked totally hot nomatter what.

I've had this theory for quite some time until i saw this girl i knew as a kid. She was always beautifull, great body, great face but had this nose that could injure your eye on hello. She decided to change that and believe me it was for her best interest, she also seemed totally ok with that like it wasnt such a big deal. I guess it depends on the motives but even more on your attitude towards it..if you view it like you have bad teeth and you go fix'em so you feel and look better its ok. If you view it like you'll do it and the whole world will change towards you then i believe you enter the vicious circle of doing it again and again and again...kinda like tattoos work.

Anyway, i also know a girl that made her tits half the size they were...and she still qualifies...holler

8. hottnickels

hottnickels Junior Member

no plastic surgery for me, thanks..

i don't think i'm cursed with any hideous features
    i know a lot of women who have had it done..
    it kind of disturbs me, actually..

people are so vain.
    i'm sure a time will come when any type of body modification will be possible.

i got a few tattoos.
    one at 17, then two more over the next ten years.
    i haven't gone tatto crazy, that's for sure.
    people seem to like them a lot, as well.
    and i'm not into the piercing thing either.
    although i got a tongue stud about a decade ago on a dare, i never took it out.

the confidence thing really is very important.
    i agree that a woman's attitude; how she carries herself has alot to do with how attractive she is.

9. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

i really wouldnt get plastic surgery now...

But.. when i get older and have wrinkles i'll probably get botox injections, that's about it. Oh, and if i'm 50-60 and have that skin that hangs off the neck like a turkey, i'll get that fixed..

other then that stuff.. exercise usually keeps your body looking decent even in old age.

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

on me or my girl

11. krie

krie Guest

12. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i think i would, after kids when everything is reaching for the floor i'd go get it picked up again. i don't want my man to be going for those young things which they tend to do after a time. plus looking good makes me feel better about myself, which is why i feel like a queen when i'm going to the gym 4 times a week.

13. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

I don't think I would ever do it...
    however, if i had the turkey neck thing going on I might consider.
    But by that time your usually pretty damn old....I'll probably have bigger things to worry about (some kind of cancer or disease) or funner things to do (travel).
    Most people have surgery to look younger, but shit, we're all gonna look old sometime or other. And if my husband or significant other doesn't stick around b/c i'm looking older or b/c i'm not as firm after I have kids....I'd rather be on my own anyway.

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Sometimes my eyes are too large. Sometimes my nose isn't as perfect as it should be. Sometimes I wan't to look similar to Michael Jackson.