Plastic Surgery

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

how do you guys feel about this?

would you ever do it? if you had the dough?

somebody the other day that i never would have

expected to be down with it told me 'hell yea' to

the question.

this same person is WAAAAAAY into the whole

celebrity gossip thing, i regularly see him with

US magazines and people mags, he's addicted

to that whole industry.

i'm not really talking about people that legitimately

need surgery, like if you have a mole that covers half

your face or something, or you have 3 nostrils.

is a little nip and tuck okay?

what about a $100, 000 complete body change?

http://sdhawan.com/images/Sling%20Surgery.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I'd rock it if i wanted to look ugly, biatch

seriously, loosely associated to that heres a quote from my sisters boy:

"Honey, we should make are kids fat...they'll either bulit character or suck just like everybody else"

Guest imported_Tesseract

PS.

On girls its a whole different story though, i've always believed that a girl who decides to do a plastic is transfering her insecurities on her skin, or focusing on a spot instead of realising all the other goods.

I've met extremely hot girls that managed to somehow not be sexy cause of their insecurity..i've also met girls that given some 'ugly' characteristics, they still looked totally hot nomatter what.

I've had this theory for quite some time until i saw this girl i knew as a kid. She was always beautifull, great body, great face but had this nose that could injure your eye on hello. She decided to change that and believe me it was for her best interest, she also seemed totally ok with that like it wasnt such a big deal. I guess it depends on the motives but even more on your attitude towards it..if you view it like you have bad teeth and you go fix'em so you feel and look better its ok. If you view it like you'll do it and the whole world will change towards you then i believe you enter the vicious circle of doing it again and again and again...kinda like tattoos work.

Anyway, i also know a girl that made her tits half the size they were...and she still qualifies...holler

no plastic surgery for me, thanks..

i don't think i'm cursed with any hideous features

i know a lot of women who have had it done..

it kind of disturbs me, actually..

people are so vain.

i'm sure a time will come when any type of body modification will be possible.

i got a few tattoos.

one at 17, then two more over the next ten years.

i haven't gone tatto crazy, that's for sure.

people seem to like them a lot, as well.

and i'm not into the piercing thing either.

although i got a tongue stud about a decade ago on a dare, i never took it out.

the confidence thing really is very important.

i agree that a woman's attitude; how she carries herself has alot to do with how attractive she is.

i really wouldnt get plastic surgery now...

But.. when i get older and have wrinkles i'll probably get botox injections, that's about it. Oh, and if i'm 50-60 and have that skin that hangs off the neck like a turkey, i'll get that fixed..

other then that stuff.. exercise usually keeps your body looking decent even in old age.

i think i would, after kids when everything is reaching for the floor i'd go get it picked up again. i don't want my man to be going for those young things which they tend to do after a time. plus looking good makes me feel better about myself, which is why i feel like a queen when i'm going to the gym 4 times a week.

I don't think I would ever do it...

however, if i had the turkey neck thing going on I might consider.

But by that time your usually pretty damn old....I'll probably have bigger things to worry about (some kind of cancer or disease) or funner things to do (travel).

Most people have surgery to look younger, but shit, we're all gonna look old sometime or other. And if my husband or significant other doesn't stick around b/c i'm looking older or b/c i'm not as firm after I have kids....I'd rather be on my own anyway.

case example: Hugh Hefner

The guy has nothing to prove to anyone because he's done it all for himself,

but he still had surgery to get rid of that 'turkey gobble' on his neck.

I swear it made him look 10 years younger without serious surgery.

other side: models

I'm sick of seing girls with those crazy puffed out lips that look like they were bit by a dog.

And a healthy body that is proportionate can be way better than the plastic models.

Archived