plastic piz

Guest imported_sofarok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you sound like fucking nazis! "SEPERATE THE FUKIN EURO SHIT FROM AMERICAN GRAFFITI!".. All you haters can eat a dick, I bet if these were on American freights you would be wetting your little limp bizkit panties.

This guy puts in a serious amount of work on the transits over here and in a very distinguishing style. Before you're all so quick to be an online critics striving for 1000 posts, ask yourself how many live clean trains you have painted recently, . I find his stuff fun and refreshing to look at; BUMP!

how many of your freight heroes get away with the same straight letter outline on like 4 billion freights?quite a lot from what I see. Bump for the dirty grmey euro style. keep bitching internet boys whilst piz is out painting and pissing over you tired styles. eat a mc.donalds and shut your faces.

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

NO SIR!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH TELL PI? TO HOLLA AT ME FOR SOME LETTER STYLE! hahahahah nah on the real homie may kill shit, but I aint feeling the style! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it is still caca!

Guest mikro137

i dunno , i was digging some of this shit. i ahte the fact that people are that ignorant to the fact there MAY BE other styles than the classic bitten fx or a2m style. ( i like that shit , when its by them...) i especially hate that the people posting these comments are probally home sleeping or typing when the should be out painting. do you see piz on the fucking internet running his mouth , without putting in his work? ( this is to say that your boy has internet access , or owns a computer.)

put up or shut up

Guest catwash

love it or loathe it you have to give Piz credit for the amount he's doing right now - and this isn't even the tip of the iceberg...

a bump for homeboy

*edit* ...and what Mikro said, wise words

Guest big PERM

it pisses me off how annoyingly shit-headed some of you euro cats are, i dont dig most of it but some of these last one are pretty tight. oh and why do a shitload of euro hands suck balls?

Guest SE4_2002

Piz

Piz the wiz, haha..I like his stuff alot, it`s colourful and different.As for all the haters, you need to hate less and learn more..Props for cheerleader, after his comments on the ELk thread has showed me it really ain`t worth bitchin back to you people who ain`t got a clue about antything else except what happens in your back yard..

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by grandmaster

I saw a piz train running on the northern line...bombastical

I'll post a flick of that in a day or two..

Guest SE4_2002

big perm

I feel the same way about most of you, ya nah.. When I post a thread up I I couldn`t give a fuck what most of you think cos there`s a lot of youngster`s on hear that don`t know shit, there is a few that I take note and respect i.eJewish Task force , Cheerleader, t.t.boy etc.. So yeah it works both ways..

Archived