PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!

Abracadabra

yes boys and girls, it's friday again! grab some daisys, dance around the maypole and rejoice.

well, i survived my first week at my new job, and am looking forward to a big weekend painting a production. what are your plans? monday morning we can post up whether the weekend went to plan, or was a complete failure. enjoy the weekend!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

recover from toe surgery.

Fix up this hybrid bike for commuting.

Empty out the storage space.

Spring Cleaning mostly, hire asian prostitute

all work and no play for me.

nah, painted my brains out last week-end, and the one before, and the one before

maybe some tracksides, but thats about it (for painting)

we think my girls parents are going away though, so the important words to remember are sex and drugs

oh and I have band practice on saturday

Guest LadyKrink

FLOW

>>>Los Angeles Friday April 19, 2002 @ UCLA

"Flow"; The Criminalization Of Urban Expression.

*Free Admission! Opening at 5pm.

Location:>>>Kerckhoff gallery (Second floor of kerckhoff hall at ucla.

Artwork by:*Ginone, Ducer, Hael, Trik, Gadfly, Moz, Kween, Lotus, Midzt, Natoe, Man, Jerk, Gzer, Cuz, Sherm, Vox, Vyal, Sope, Maria & Lladira Sandoval.

Featuring:Graffiti art exhibit, canvases, photos, a discussion on the aspects of graffiti art, slideshow & free giveaways.

Street directions (From LA):>>>Go west on sunset blvd and make a left at westwood blvd into ucla parking lot 4.

Freeway directions (From LA):>>>Take the 101 fwy N. to 405 S. or take the 10 W. to 405 N. exit sunset and go east, make a right on westwood blvd into ucla parking lot 4.

Parking is $6.00>>>(Ask parking attendent for school map to kerckhoff hall).

Bus:>>>Bus stops on sunset and westwood or strathmore and westwood. Call 1800(commute) for further bus directions.

For further info:818-781-1238

Sponsored by: Urbandesignz.com, Tribal Gear, City-Wide Ink, CreWest.

What Are People Doing One 4-20? Awol One is doing

a free show but it is in Riverside, kinda far for me..

Any shows or anything at all????????

P.E.A.C.E kristy

trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrains!!!!!!!solo mission most likely...unless this kid gets in touch..other than that im too broke to do anything remotely cool...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

gonna go sneak into scorpion king and van wilder...hopefully meet some girls...smoke some weed, its my boys birthday on 420 so you best believe we are gonna get high like some crazy mother fuckers! maybe mob some kids...who knows.....i got no paint so im not painting this weekend...or for a while....its all daytime shit for me now

Guest LadyKrink
Step8 -Hopefully some serious drinking going ontonight

-studying for exams

-working saturday, and after work watching the Chelsea/United game that i will have taped from saturday morning.

Manchester United is the shit. Who is in the lead right now? I went to London this past November and seen Arsenal vs. Man United...It was raining but yeah homie who on top right now?

Arsenal is on top right now... Its between United, Liverpool and Arsenal to win the premiership right now, as one point separates each of them....but because of injuries its looking like United will concentrate more on the champions league, and if they lose tomorrow it will be between Liverpool and Arsenal to fight it out. But because i suffer from the syndrome known as "any one but United" i will be cheering for Chelsea tomorrow.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I already started the weekend wrong. Woke up this morning feeling like I've been beaned on the forehead with a sledgehammer. Then my roomate comes up and proceeds to show me the pictures he took last night of me passed out in the bathroom floor. Hooray for drinking out of control. Beer,

El Mamerro

i have to design all the graphics for this webpage and i can possibly make a large amount of money if i do the best of my class. pain in the ass forever.

im also going to hang out with some people i havent seen in a while and jump into a pool of wild animals.

i was going to get some painting done...but who knows. i dont know! WOW GREAT.

blast off

keyboard style

rockros

dance forever.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yes boys and girls, it's friday again! grab some daisys, dance around the maypole and rejoice.

well, i survived my first week at my new job, and am looking forward to a big weekend painting a production. what are your plans? monday morning we can post up whether the weekend went to plan, or was a complete failure. enjoy the weekend!

where are you from?

Originally posted by deznatori

Sit around cause I still can barely walk. Sleep, Play video games, Be on here, See who isn't going to paint and con them into comin over and hanging out.

oh shit we both got fucked up

dont worry, im gonna watch that steve martin movie the jerk tonight and celebrate that ive only got one week left, till the beginning of next month, which means ive only got one more month of resting left!

aint life grand

my new kick is reading books, imma start reading the prince by niccolo machiavelli and art of war by sun tzu.

oh im also flipping baseball cards for doe since im stuck home

Originally posted by LadyKrink

Manchester United is the shit. Who is in the lead right now? I went to London this past November and seen Arsenal vs. Man United...It was raining but yeah homie who on top right now?

Manchester sucks... and anybody who isn't from Manchester also hates Manchester Utd ...

I'm hoping Liverpool will snatch it from Arsenal ...

The World Cup starts soon too ... go England

Archived