Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

yes boys and girls, it's friday again! grab some daisys, dance around the maypole and rejoice.

well, i survived my first week at my new job, and am looking forward to a big weekend painting a production. what are your plans? monday morning we can post up whether the weekend went to plan, or was a complete failure. enjoy the weekend!

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I was going to go painting last night but it started fucking snowing! In April! Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!

3. aederone

aederone Member

i got nothin to do tonight...but at 2 tomorrow there's a video premiere and i'm in it..woohoo...go me.................sigh....:eek:

4. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

it's time to rock out with my sock out...

hennesey will be on tap this evening.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

recover from toe surgery.
    Fix up this hybrid bike for commuting.
    Empty out the storage space.
    Spring Cleaning mostly, hire asian prostitute

all work and no play for me.

6. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

nah, painted my brains out last week-end, and the one before, and the one before

maybe some tracksides, but thats about it (for painting)

we think my girls parents are going away though, so the important words to remember are sex and drugs

oh and I have band practice on saturday

7. LadyKrink

LadyKrink Guest

FLOW

>>>Los Angeles Friday April 19, 2002 @ UCLA

"Flow"; The Criminalization Of Urban Expression.

*Free Admission! Opening at 5pm.

Location:>>>Kerckhoff gallery (Second floor of kerckhoff hall at ucla.

Artwork by:*Ginone, Ducer, Hael, Trik, Gadfly, Moz, Kween, Lotus, Midzt, Natoe, Man, Jerk, Gzer, Cuz, Sherm, Vox, Vyal, Sope, Maria & Lladira Sandoval.

Featuring:Graffiti art exhibit, canvases, photos, a discussion on the aspects of graffiti art, slideshow & free giveaways.

Street directions (From LA):>>>Go west on sunset blvd and make a left at westwood blvd into ucla parking lot 4.

Freeway directions (From LA):>>>Take the 101 fwy N. to 405 S. or take the 10 W. to 405 N. exit sunset and go east, make a right on westwood blvd into ucla parking lot 4.

Parking is $6.00>>>(Ask parking attendent for school map to kerckhoff hall).

Bus:>>>Bus stops on sunset and westwood or strathmore and westwood. Call 1800(commute) for further bus directions.

For further info:818-781-1238

Sponsored by: Urbandesignz.com, Tribal Gear, City-Wide Ink, CreWest.

What Are People Doing One 4-20? Awol One is doing
    a free show but it is in Riverside, kinda far for me..
    Any shows or anything at all????????
    P.E.A.C.E kristy

8. crso

crso Senior Member

sounds pretty good.

9. Wilt

Wilt Guest

trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrains!!!!!!!solo mission most likely...unless this kid gets in touch..other than that im too broke to do anything remotely cool...

10. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

gonna go sneak into scorpion king and van wilder...hopefully meet some girls...smoke some weed, its my boys birthday on 420 so you best believe we are gonna get high like some crazy mother fuckers! maybe mob some kids...who knows.....i got no paint so im not painting this weekend...or for a while....its all daytime shit for me now

11. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

just moved to the 303 today i gotta start gettin up this weekend

12. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

-Hopefully some serious drinking going ontonight
    -studying for exams
    -working saturday, and after work watching the Chelsea/United game that i will have taped from saturday morning.

13. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

escapism vis-a-vis stress levels.

14. LadyKrink

LadyKrink Guest

Manchester United is the shit. Who is in the lead right now? I went to London this past November and seen Arsenal vs. Man United...It was raining but yeah homie who on top right now?

15. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

Arsenal is on top right now... Its between United, Liverpool and Arsenal to win the premiership right now, as one point separates each of them....but because of injuries its looking like United will concentrate more on the champions league, and if they lose tomorrow it will be between Liverpool and Arsenal to fight it out. But because i suffer from the syndrome known as "any one but United" i will be cheering for Chelsea tomorrow.