plans for 9/11?

Mr. Mang

i was talking to a girl i've been seeing for about 2 weeks and she said we should have sex on 9/11 so we can always remember the day we first did it (which doesnt matter cause we both arent virgins, but who am i to argue?). i agreed, so i'm trying to set up plans so i can get my swerve on.

afterwards i'll probably skate the park or something like that. trying to dodge the media frenzy and keep it real.

what are YOU gonna do? any plans?

http://www.musicvideodistributors.com/img/items/IK/IKO1433SDVD.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we're all going to go over to a mutual friends house (like 15 of us) and the kid who lives there is going to cut pennies in half with wire cutters, and about 4 of us are going to call 911 (on different phones) saying that this man is "committing a crime against america" and give said address, and see what happens.

actually, i've got work and everybody else has school, so nothing is going to happen, but that was our "cool" idea...

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

we're all going to go over to a mutual friends house (like 15 of us) and the kid who lives there is going to cut pennies in half with wire cutters, and about 4 of us are going to call 911 (on different phones) saying that this man is "committing a crime against america" and give said address, and see what happens.

actually, i've got work and everybody else has school, so nothing is going to happen, but that was our "cool" idea...

thats one of the most cornball ideas ive ever heard.

boy you guys are sure sticking it to the man there!

ive got class, then ill probably come home and watch tv or something. nothing special.

i might not go to school that day. i still remember it and i get get chills. we had just moved into this new apartment and we get this phone call early in the morning with this woman screaming into the phone that "they just crashed into the twin towers." i hung up on her not believing her. we turned on the tube, and there it was.

so i might not go to school. it's still kinda hard for me.

Guest BROWNer

haha, i'm with fr8lover on that severe level of cornballishness.

i'll be working 9/11. then i'll come home, have a shower and cool

out for the evening. nothin' too fantastic.

im gonna keep my radio and tv OFF thats for sure dont neeed to here all the bullshit, let the souls rest in peace. im gonna go to school, be my usual pimp self and then sit my fat ass on my couch when i get home, do my homework, go chill with my homie, come back home, shower and sleep. then ill do the same the next day with the radio and tv ON.

Perhaps I will take advantage of the 1 dollar airfare and fly a plane into Mecca.

Probably just go to school and watch tv. I remember that shit like it was yesterday. I remember turning on the TV while still trying to wake up on a Tuesday for class. I heard that shit about the planes and immediately woke up. I was shocked and in horror. I wanted to stay home and try to find out what was happening because when it was time to leave everything was still happening. I remember being in class and everybody was like tripping out. I mean everyone was trying to understand what exactly was going on? Hell we coulda been at war with a China by the time we had dinner that night. It was something I will never forget.

Archived