planet of origin?

Guest cracked ass

Guest cracked ass

Anyone else here not from earth? I'm not sure where I came from, but I doubt it was this fucking place.

I just came from the "money" thread (which is mostly about deodorant), and was logging some serious despair. I have no job, no car, no money, and I choose not to rub smelly goo in my armpits, ALL FOUR of which I have to change in order to get laid again. It makes me wonder why I have arms, legs, eyes, a liver...all of these being human things...when I don't feel like a human.

My next thought was how fucking ordinary it seems to feel alienated, the way everyone writes songs and makes art about it. Is there anyone out there who DOESN'T feel alienated from the human race? If not, something is seriously fucked. And if so, then I'm seriously fucked.

I should have called this "cracked's monday night post".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all i know is that iv often found humans to act very stupid, and irrationaly. after a long night of watching tv, me and my friend were discussing the 2 hour infommercial we had just watched when we came to the conclusion that humans are stupid and that we couldnt possible be from the same species that would try to sell a foam matress as some space aged sleep system.

im with cracked, because i think 95% percent of all humans act extremly unatural.

i find the concept of a job a bit unatural, but that gets a whole door of shit open, like money, witch i find unatural as well, but i understand a need for a currancy. what i dont understand is the hell some people go through to get money. i find it much more natural to enjoy your life, and have just enough money to get buy, and have alot more fun, than waste away your days going to school and working overtime, and not calling in sick to go fishing. but i think i have a mental disorder dealing with modern society, and i dont understand why i can end up in jail for having an 8th of mushrooms on me, its not like everyone in the world would suffer if i took too many and fucked my head up, its my body and i want to have fun, i dont understand why people should be throwin in jail for victimless crimes, thats seems unatural to me.

as far as victim less crimes, i belive they are few and far between, such as possesion of drugs, the only real victim there is yourself, and your body, so i dont see how someone can say that is wrong, for you to do what you want to your own fucking body. i understand why you dont belive there is a such thing as a victimless crime, there are very few of them anyways, graffiti is not one of them.

Guest cracked ass

I'm feeling an old song by Peace Corpse right now called Whores...

"My pride has been cut open to the marrow

Can't get my broken arrow to fly straight

I'll fucking re-invent your blessed sacrament

And get the message sent, understand?

Fools...take action...the time is now

Your time's come and gone

Whores, every one of us

Who can you trust

If you can't trust yourself"

One thing bothering me is, except for a few things I consider minor character flaws I could work on, for the most part I'm proud of who I am and what I do (and don't do) and too stubborn to give that up. Yet to stand up for my identity forces me to lose out on the good things in life, such as money and pussy. I watch the rest of the human race assholing along and it makes me weary. Corporations selling shame so you'll buy health and beauty aids, selling rebellion so you'll drink Mountain Dew, just like fifty million other fucking clones. Insurance companies telling you "you're covered", not telling you it's with shit. If it were just the corporations I'm not feeling, that would be one thing, but I get dissed by all their pseudo-rebellious drones. People stare at me sometimes, even when I'm way out of range of them being able to tell I don't smear smelly goo in my armpits like everybody else. I'll just be sitting near a road and drivers will crane their heads to look at me, and I'll be thinking, what the fuck are you looking at? Ever see a guy sitting before? Get out much, you stupid fuck? I used to feel superior to people as a teenager because of my higher intelligence, but now I only feel despair. I can't belong in a society where I'm the only one who has figured out how stupid the things are that most people do with their time.

And then I remember religion - I've been without it for so long that I sometimes forget that a whole shitload of people seriously believe in a Santa-like god who sends bad people to hell and other absurd shit. That REALLY alienates me - I'm the same race as those dumb, unimaginative and unobservant fucks? What planet am I from? I ask it a lot lately. If I was sure death washed it all away I'd be more enthusiastic about suicide, but who's to say we don't go someplace even stupider?

Guest Rivers Cuomo

If standing up for your principles gets you nothing (except for pride...?) then why do it? Is pride more important to you then money or getting laid?

Guest cracked ass

I didn't say standing up for principles, I said standing up for my identity...which I suppose is nearly the same thing, except one part of my identity which is not a "principle" would be apathy. The world makes me weary, the idea of undertaking the necessary work to get rich or get laid...it's too much work. I like money and pussy a lot...but my hatred of what it takes to get them is bigger.

In fact, the effort isn't worth it to me. Yes, sex feels good. But let's divorce the sex act from everything else for a moment. If I got laid right now, with a girl who met my strangely high beauty standards, I would nut in about 4 minutes, if that. There it is, 4 minutes of pleasure. To just be in a position to attain that, I have to do the following:

-Get up early every weekday for at least a few weeks

-Dress up well

-Smear smelly goo in my armpits

-Scrape the hair off my face with a sharp knife

-Walk or bike for many miles, stopping at each potential employer

-Adopt a respectful and slightly humble attitude

Do I need to list the next dozen steps? It's already in the fuck that, not worth it category.

I guess your original question is valid, and my basic answer is not so much that I need to keep my pride, but that the prices are too high for money and pussy. People fucking torture themselves to attain those things. I just won't do it to myself.

Which is strange because I'll brave poison ivy, mosquitoes, heat, humidity, snowstorms and below zero temps, prowling cops, crawling through swamps, hours of waiting (sometimes for nothing that day), and dropping cash on paint, gas, transport, just to get my name up on trains.

What planet am I from again?

I hear what all of you are saying. And I think because we all choose an "alternative lifestyle" of some type we feel this atmosphere more severely. Other mainstream drones are beginning to feel this dis-satisfaction with life as well. They won't join in the protests and actions right away, but they will. Since WTO the number of "good citizens" that are turning out for such a variety of causes have increased hundred-fold.

I truly believe we are entering a period of social revolution in the United States similar to that of the 60's. It looks a lot different and is slower to start, but the issues are more diverse and not as compelling to the media.

In the 60's early 70's you had a few well defined issues that were regularly published; (i.e.) Vietnam, Civil Rights, Feminism. These issues were impossible for the media to ignore.

We have so fucked up are society at this point the issues are complicated and diverse. There are so many horrific things happening that the media can over give the public minimal exposure and are willing to look the other way if a corporate interest has objections. So it's happening DIY and grassroots, it will happen.

Guest Rivers Cuomo

same one as me.

I think when you find a girl (or anything that seems worth it) that you feel the same way about as you do graffiti, you'll go through the same things for her/it. pussy isn't worth it, but sooner or later you'll hopefully encounter something that is....(besides graff, which is a noble cause in itself)

to most guys, pussy and money are worth it to smear smelly goo in their armpits and cut the hair off their face with a sharp knife(I love how you worded that). my question is, is it you who is from another planet? or them?

Guest cracked ass

Well, that's the thing...I'd like to believe they're the weirdos, but I'm vastly outnumbered.

Maybe I'm just in the wrong country. I should probably give Europe a shot, they have a four-hour lunch break and aren't as big on smelly goo.

Guest freddy kreuger

cracked, you're wicked smaht...

granted im no casanova, but i gets mine here and there....the secret, alcahol. either im wittier when im drunk, or girls are dumber...probably both.

so let's go to the bah, get drunk and pick up some sluts. oh yeah, you don't drink and neither of us have a job or any money.

...and unfortunately, i have noticed that you don't smear smelly goo on your armpits...

Guest Rivers Cuomo

Actually, I was thinkin' the same thing about Europe. I'm probably gonna go check it out...nothing permenant (I kinda like the smelly goo thing).

Cracked, logic is a double edged sword. Although it can help you in quickly solving the most difficult problems it tends to only lead you to more problems and frustration. I think that "doublethink", of 1984 is real. I think that the masses truly are brainwashed, and that you, I, and may others suffer from the rejections of their serum of reality. If one chooses to reject the traditional path, then one is rejected by most who walk on that path. It seems to be the cruel nature of this world. My answer is to compromise myself to an acceptable degree everyday, walking on the razors edge between self approval and self loathing. Good luck comrade!

I now must depart to educate this nations future.

here is the category i have been waiting for, hmm arguments on logic, existential philosophy, and naturalism. damn all the shit i dig like holes.

but alas, i am writing a letter to the girlfriend and only browsing this post i will reply when she isnt on my mind, and i can exist alone for a couple minutes to write.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

I can't belong in a society where I'm the only one who has figured out how stupid the things are that most people do with their time.

exactly. I feel grateful that I am able to realzie that it is all a bunch of shit....capitalistic brainwashing. fuck all that. i dont need ads and shit to tell me what i like or how to live. Im proud to be completely different from the rest of the masses....not to be "extreme" or whatever the buzz-word of the week is, but just because i just cant figure out why things are the way they are, and i feel all the more right when the "masses" (for lack of a better term) frown upon me or what I do . It makes me feel so much better to see that there are others that think the same way.

sometimes i look around at the way things are and wonder....."why?"

[This message has been edited by nipples-galore (edited 08-21-2001).]

but then i also feel like a hypocrite sometimes. i work for a retail company that sells things, and i am fortunate enough to be able to do what i love (graphic design), but i wish it was for me ....not for them. I guess until i can get my paintings onto galleries or skateboards or or something along those lines, this will have to do...........maybe on the home planet there are a few job openings.

bobobi11....i hope youre right....REVOLUTION!

haha. freddy said "wikked smaht"......

dude, thats a pissah!

I feel you on alot of issues cracked.

I do wear deoderant though, but I dont wear cologne. I mean, it doesnt even smell natural. Even if it smells good I just think 'they sprayed a nice smelling cologne on themselves' instead of 'they smell nice'.

I also wonder about people who take bodybuilding to an extreme. Dont those people realize how sick that looks? I have been getting into weightlifting and fitness lately so I opened up a bodybuilding mag at the store - them dudes got thighs as big as my waist, literally. The veins in their body are all popping out and shit. The whole concept of bodybuilding seems weird to me. Lifting heavy weight so that your body will grow muscles to adjust to the weight.

And the religion thing is crazy. I feel sorry for people who dedicate so much time and energy to religion and live their lives in accordance with religious principles. Its all for nothing. If someone is deeply religious it tells me their weak-minded and something is very disturbed in their life. Either that, or theyve never looked at the facts and rationale of their religion with an open mind.

"I'll just be sitting near a road and drivers will crane their heads to look at me, I'll be thinking, what the fuck are you looking at? Ever see a guy sitting before? Get out much, you stupid fuck? I used to feel superior to people as a teenager because of my higher intelligence, but now I only feel despair. I can't belong in a society where I'm the only one who has figured out how stupid the things are that most people do with their time."

Planet America Tadaah!

Don't let it get you down.

You know what their doing with their time is stupid, and you're not there.

Sitting by a road and getting looked at funny, well shit who cares.

You like it right?

as for the lack of smelly goo..im sure you'll figure something out. come on you'll get grey hairs and loose all your teeth by tomorrow if you continue worrying about that.

I got looked at real funny when i was living in certain parts of the states becuase i walk everywhere. never seen someone walking before???? get out out of your damn bubbles suburbians.

america is fucking depressing. no wonder i almost died there.

Now i quite enjoy my 4 hour lunch and nap break. Give europe a try.. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

and like Freddy said some "alchahol" never hurt no one..haha

as far as life goes....yes people are stupid....yes working 40 hours a week is stupid....yes my apartment is stupid, my clothes are stupid and my car is stupid, my checking account?? also stupid....the fact companies send me slips of paper once a month requesting money for services needed to live a "normal life" and the fact that i thoughtlessly scribble out a check to them before the due date....very stupid....life is a circle of stupidity that we created....politics, acceptable behavior, blahblahblah....i quit trying to fight all this long ago....fuck it, yes i will get up at 6 am, put on a tie and go to work for someone who could give two shits about me, then they will pay me what they feel i am worth...i will take that money and distribute it to various companies i am in debt to and if i am lucky i will have enough money left over buy a useless product which will make someone money while simultaniously providing free advertising....i will continue to do this until i am in the position where people work for me....i decide what people are worth and i make money off other people....thats what life has taught me success is....we are all subscribers....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

ass crackt......feelin' the second post word for word.....same page it seems....

i get the feeling your probly about the same age as me.............

....i let it simmer and i was gonna post some thoughts, but trying to sum up my thoughts on my existence and existence in general is way too complex and tentacled to try and post over the net...

too bad we couldn't be chillin' somewhere discussing..

..¨

·

Guest HESHIANDET

awww man. i try to forget about this stuff but i always end up wandering the streets really angry at myself (and my situation in life) trying to get rid of my agression by scribbling on things. and that usually doesn't work.........ho hummmmmm

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by fr8oholic:

If I was sure death washed it all away I'd be more enthusiastic about suicide, but who's to say we don't go someplace even stupider?

that's poetry i think.

laugh a little man. life's to fragile and short to not have some fun with the absurdity of it.

I do, man, I do. The mood swings between letting shit get me down, and not letting shit get me down. And I should clarify I'm not at all into suicide, that was just a metaphysical wandering. I think of Nace and the idea of suicide suddenly becomes a bad joke in poor taste. There's a way to carve out a worthwhile existence on this sphere, my knife just feels real dull some days.

Archived