1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

places you dont want to visit/live....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Feb 5, 2005.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

places you dont want to visit/live....

Discussion started by boogie hands - Feb 5, 2005

so ive been doing a lot of traveling and ive started to run into places that are so shitty i cant even imagine how one would live there. this thread will serve two purposes. one....inform fellow travelers on places to avoid. two....force people who like these shitty towns to defend themselves.

1)Richmond, VA- aside from a fun freight mission, nancy raygun and this super awesome strip club i went to a few weeks back, this place blows. ive visited countless times for various reasons and thinking back i cant think of one fun night ive had that didnt involve one of the previous three things. a lot of people say this town is great and a few of my friends have bought into it which sucks for them because they have 12 month leases and a telephone so they can call me and tell me about how much richmond sucks.

2)Palm Beach, FL- so its january and everyone at work is telling me how lucky i am to go to palm beach. "its so great!", "youll have so much fun!". guess what....palm beach sucks shit....i should have figured as much from a town that cant figure out how to work a fucking piece of paper. aside from the fact that the color of the ocean is stunning and i felt like i was in that one 50 cent video every time i took my rental car out for a spin this place is pretty terrible. i guess if i had gone to tour drugstores and hair salons i would have enjoyed myself but i didnt....needless to say the trip was expensive and boring. i even went to eat one of the "best resturants in town" and it sucked. the highlight of the meal was the veuve cliquot....the food that came with it tasted like shit. worth avenue pretty much proved that rich people dont know a fucking thing about food. in fact the only saving grace of the trip was the fact that mitch headburg was playing an hour south of palm beach.

please keep the list going....the fewer shitty places i sign up for the better.

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  2. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E 12oz Elite Member

T=E=A=S=E - Replied Feb 5, 2005

ANYWHERE, KANSAS.

-i rolled up there with a buddy of mine that was picking up one of his chicks that was going to school there, and man that place has nothing going on. dirt roads still exist there, miles between people's houses and stores and civilization, shit was horrible.

can't think of anywhere else that really sucked right now, maybe later.

T=E=A=S=E - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2 blaazed - Replied Feb 5, 2005

middle america..in some hick town in the middle of no where...

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. dojafx

dojafx 12oz Member

dojafx - Replied Feb 5, 2005

South Dakota
    i recently took a trip there to visit my cousin on the Pine Ridge reservation, while going there i was on i90 and got pulled over, got a ticket for doing 10 miles over the speed limit
    while i was on the reservation, it was cold as fuck -15 most of the time and there was a foot of snow on the ground
    there were also 0 attractive women there

on the way back to home 3 days later, i pulled of the freeway to get some gas. now, being that i was in the middle of nowhere, i didnt take into consideration the fact that roads arent well maintained in the middle of nowhere.
    So as i am getting off i90 i'm going up this offramp which is covered with ice, i'm doing about 20 mph i would guess and apply my brakes, then i hear that annoying sound that tells you that "hey, your brakes arent working, i hope you arent supposed to stop for a stop sign!" i slide past the stop sign at the end of an offramp, look to my left and see a lady in a minivan headed in my direction on a collision course, i proceeded to close my eyes and hope that i dont die
    then i hear this loud sound of my rear window shattering, as well as my air bag deploying
    i spun around once and got hit again somehow at the rear of my vehicle
    blah that sucked
    fuck a south dakota, i'll never go back

dojafx - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. YoTeddyFinger!

YoTeddyFinger! New Jack

YoTeddyFinger! - Replied Feb 5, 2005

the midwest is wack. .
    you should have went to miami, not palm beach.
    i wouldnt want to go to africa or south america or asia or europe or antartica

YoTeddyFinger! - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. YoTeddyFinger!

YoTeddyFinger! New Jack

YoTeddyFinger! - Replied Feb 5, 2005

south dakota doesnt even sound like a part of america

YoTeddyFinger! - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel 12oz Veteran Member

InnerCityRebel - Replied Feb 5, 2005

Porterville,Cali..

I went there a few years back to hook up with some chick.Needless to say that didn't go to well.And there wasn't shit to do but go to the movies or bowl... :spent2:

InnerCityRebel - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Feb 5, 2005

boogie hands

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE 12oz Senior Member

WRECKONIZE - Replied Feb 5, 2005

what the fuck are you on fool? with the exception of antarctica all of these places are chalk full of dope sights and cultures to explore. never been to asia but i can vouch for the others.

WRECKONIZE - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Feb 5, 2005

The mob back in the 20's and 30's loved the midwest with all it's big open hiding spaces, they could essentially outrun and outgun the cops. Particularly chicago and oklahoma.....
    Little piece of gangster history in defense of the midwest.

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. TresOne

TresOne 12oz Member

TresOne - Replied Feb 5, 2005

-Rwanda (not right now, anyways)
    -Sri Lanka (not right now, anyways)

TresOne - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. xen

xen Dirty Dozen Crew

xen - Replied Feb 5, 2005

Scaramento California:

The people are way too uptight, the town is too spread out and it is a sewer from top to bottom. The public transit sucks, the scenes suck and there is no reason for this town to be on the map

Anywhere in Illinois

As much as i dislike Sacramento, anywhere east of the misssissippi river blows unless you are into farming. Chicago may be an exception but i have had nothing but bad experiences there, cops and "gangstaz"and all. fuck the 5. fuck the 6

xen - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR 12oz Senior Member

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR - Replied Feb 5, 2005

I've been to my share of shitholes. Most notably Wyoming and Montana. The entire midwest is horrendous in my eyes. Currently living in Michigan and hating every day of it. Utah is fucking wack.

For places I wouldn't mind living in, either New England or Hawaii.

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Feb 5, 2005

you mean the eastcoast? like philly, nyc, balto, boston, DC? the hub of the world? gimmie a fucking break

15. oneeightyone

oneeightyone 12oz Senior Member

oneeightyone - Replied Feb 5, 2005

richmond does suck.

Long Island.

That place fucking sucks, nothing but old people and strip malls, if your into going to movies every day for fun then go ahead, but fuck it.

oneeightyone - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: