places you dont want to visit/live....

boogie hands

so ive been doing a lot of traveling and ive started to run into places that are so shitty i cant even imagine how one would live there. this thread will serve two purposes. one....inform fellow travelers on places to avoid. two....force people who like these shitty towns to defend themselves.

1)Richmond, VA- aside from a fun freight mission, nancy raygun and this super awesome strip club i went to a few weeks back, this place blows. ive visited countless times for various reasons and thinking back i cant think of one fun night ive had that didnt involve one of the previous three things. a lot of people say this town is great and a few of my friends have bought into it which sucks for them because they have 12 month leases and a telephone so they can call me and tell me about how much richmond sucks.

2)Palm Beach, FL- so its january and everyone at work is telling me how lucky i am to go to palm beach. "its so great!", "youll have so much fun!". guess what....palm beach sucks shit....i should have figured as much from a town that cant figure out how to work a fucking piece of paper. aside from the fact that the color of the ocean is stunning and i felt like i was in that one 50 cent video every time i took my rental car out for a spin this place is pretty terrible. i guess if i had gone to tour drugstores and hair salons i would have enjoyed myself but i didnt....needless to say the trip was expensive and boring. i even went to eat one of the "best resturants in town" and it sucked. the highlight of the meal was the veuve cliquot....the food that came with it tasted like shit. worth avenue pretty much proved that rich people dont know a fucking thing about food. in fact the only saving grace of the trip was the fact that mitch headburg was playing an hour south of palm beach.

please keep the list going....the fewer shitty places i sign up for the better.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYWHERE, KANSAS.

-i rolled up there with a buddy of mine that was picking up one of his chicks that was going to school there, and man that place has nothing going on. dirt roads still exist there, miles between people's houses and stores and civilization, shit was horrible.

can't think of anywhere else that really sucked right now, maybe later.

South Dakota

i recently took a trip there to visit my cousin on the Pine Ridge reservation, while going there i was on i90 and got pulled over, got a ticket for doing 10 miles over the speed limit

while i was on the reservation, it was cold as fuck -15 most of the time and there was a foot of snow on the ground

there were also 0 attractive women there

on the way back to home 3 days later, i pulled of the freeway to get some gas. now, being that i was in the middle of nowhere, i didnt take into consideration the fact that roads arent well maintained in the middle of nowhere.

So as i am getting off i90 i'm going up this offramp which is covered with ice, i'm doing about 20 mph i would guess and apply my brakes, then i hear that annoying sound that tells you that "hey, your brakes arent working, i hope you arent supposed to stop for a stop sign!" i slide past the stop sign at the end of an offramp, look to my left and see a lady in a minivan headed in my direction on a collision course, i proceeded to close my eyes and hope that i dont die

then i hear this loud sound of my rear window shattering, as well as my air bag deploying

i spun around once and got hit again somehow at the rear of my vehicle

blah that sucked

fuck a south dakota, i'll never go back

Originally posted by YoTeddyFinger!@Feb 5 2005, 04:53 PM

the midwest is wack. .

you should have went to miami, not palm beach.

i wouldnt want to go to africa or south america or asia or europe or antartica

what the fuck are you on fool? with the exception of antarctica all of these places are chalk full of dope sights and cultures to explore. never been to asia but i can vouch for the others.

Scaramento California:

The people are way too uptight, the town is too spread out and it is a sewer from top to bottom. The public transit sucks, the scenes suck and there is no reason for this town to be on the map

Anywhere in Illinois

As much as i dislike Sacramento, anywhere east of the misssissippi river blows unless you are into farming. Chicago may be an exception but i have had nothing but bad experiences there, cops and "gangstaz"and all. fuck the 5. fuck the 6

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by xen@Feb 5 2005, 08:38 PM

anywhere east of the misssissippi river blows unless you are into farming.

you mean the eastcoast? like philly, nyc, balto, boston, DC? the hub of the world? gimmie a fucking break

actually im going to miami on tuesday....

lets revise this...we all know small towns are shitty. im speaking more of cities....actual destinations that someone may actually think about visiting as opposed to places you would go to visit your grandmother or say, take a dump on a long road trip.

st.louis, damn.

with the exception of the paint louis wall place sucked ass. and even then the wall was in shambles.

but one thing ive learned about this thread so far is that everybodys opinions are different, theres a couple spots that were named that i love so damn...

dont listen to me.

Lets see, didnt like Boston, dont like anything in New Jersey, Philly isnt my jawn, and the midwest is fucking worthless. Orlando/Florida sucked, California can slide off the US and rattle into the ocean, the northwest? HAHAHA. Canada? No thanks, Montreal sucked, and I hate the French. Frankfurt was pretty lame, Lichtenstein was so god damn boring, in Asia Id probably run off into the woods and train with monks, and Russia? Ha, Africa? Yeah right, I like the idea of getting a disease through breathing. So that leaves South America and Mexico, which should be pretty obvious at this point.

Save yourself the trouble of visiting any city in TX besides....

Dallas

Has the most and best strip clubs in the nation. We love tits.... your tits.

Austin

Hippies, hairy armpitted girls (hippies), good restaraunts for the most part, lots of vegetarian hippy shit, lots of hippy pot smokers/sandal wearers.... so really it may be a good idea to avoid. Oh, and everybody drives like 45 mph on the highway there because they're stoned hippies. Sorry Austin.

San Antonio

If you like culture and you can speak a bit of spanish, you'll love San Antonio. Some of the best Mexican food you can get is there. Lot's of Hispanics, a few Africans, and a few white cowboys/girls. You either love the place or you hate it, you'll probably hate it so I recommend just visiting Dallas if you come to Texas.

Houston

Smog town, it's like the whole city is hotboxing itself. If you like expensive metal teeth and du rags, by all means go. If you hate lead slugs nearly missing your vitals giving you that exhilarating rush of near death stay in the warmth of your own town and avoid traveling here.

Corpus Cristi

It's alright, cool aquarium to see (Texas State Aquarium), various seafood places obviously, lots of beach to see. Umm if you are some spoiled brat who's used to crystal clear ocean water that probably has no salt in it and white sand, don't go here you'll be unsatisfied. You know ocean water is salty because whales do it in the ocean, and when a whale is in it's final thrusts, some odd 40 gallons of whale semen splash into the ocean... and then you and your kids are like splash splash in the salty ass water on the beach.