Places to stay in Holland

Æ°

I'll be in Holland March/April and probably be staying in Amsterdam. I've found a few places that look decent and offer private rooms. I want to keep the price around $50 a night. So far I've been looking at a place called The Bulldog and another place called Euphemia Hotel. Does anyone know about these places or have any other recommendations?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stay in utrecht instead of the hauge, the hague is too far, utrecht is like 20 minutes by train, and they dont check tickets alot. you should be able to get a hostel for like 20 euro a night in the red light district no probs. try this place for a spot to stay. def check out cities besides amsterdam, holland is a fun country, small towns are good for partying, and everyone speaks good english.

Guest imported_Europe

There is plenty of hostels and cheap spots in Amsterdam, from superghetto to really nice. Its nice and easy, pay for one night at a time and shop around, when you wander the city you are bound to find some dope spot that fits your needs.

Have a blast in the Dam...