Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PLACES TO HIDE FROM Cops..

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by desired, Mar 27, 2002.

1. desired

desired Junior Member

Hide in a church. "holy ground" ,so point a cross at them and they will back off

run up some sort of step hill/road. They cant run fast and the long walk up will wear them out quickly

hide under a car...

These

Things

Actually

wont

work

lol

2. C-O-K PBScru

C-O-K PBScru Member

lol those pigs call back up and they wil lbe checkin under all the cars

3. desired

desired Junior Member

ALL MY PIGs GO!!!

OINC

NO DOUBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT......

4. i write tizags

i write tizags New Jack

hiding isn't hard-core
    FBM

5. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i dont hide, i fight back.

i may lose sometimes, but i still get away.
    if a cop didnt have those weapons, id fuck em up so badly w/ my two hands and feet. damn right i take karate, ju fung whoa wai style...

6. whoami

whoami Guest

Yea I jacked a cop with my elbow with some weak ass purple belt move when he was right behind me in a chase...Grabbed my shoulders I spun around bam!....Then I got the beat down......

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i throw my boogers at cops, they act like little girlies and try to brush them off and i have time to run away

8. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

haha like little girlies and try to brush them of... haha :lol:

9. dai

dai Senior Member

this is comical :)

10. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

i lend em my walkman to listen to some Aesop Rock...they stop chasin and buy me beer's.

11. don'tbejack

don'tbejack New Jack

I was in a high speed bikecop skateboard chase. When i made a quick turnaround stop when i looked up his leg was stuck out right at my stomach. My arms "accidently" wrapped around his leg and he went down hard. But by the time I got to the end of the ally the fucker was back up. But I had a good lead and ducked into the subway. Jumped the turnstyle and then skated down the tunnels a few stops.

It was fun fun.

12. colour

colour Member

just keep running circles around them, that way theyll never be able to catch you.

13. SYE

SYE Junior Member

RUN AWAY and hide in people's sheds trust this works...

Just don't trip on the lawnmower

14. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

the bushes always work well.

15. mfresh2k2

mfresh2k2 New Jack

when they roll up on you to see what your up to, you gotta pull the "what? what i do?" move. look at em like, "whats the problem boys?"...and right when they get in close range of you, ya peg your cans at their head and take off in the opposite direction. and there's nothing more satisfying than taking a quick glance behind you to see a pig struggling for his walkietalkie, all dazed from getting snuffed by cans, and cursing all the while, pissed off that some fucker just had the balls to pull this off. try it. its fun.
    vee
    :crazy: :crazy: