PLACES TO HIDE FROM Cops..

desired

Hide in a church. "holy ground" ,so point a cross at them and they will back off

run up some sort of step hill/road. They cant run fast and the long walk up will wear them out quickly

hide under a car...

These

Things

Actually

wont

work

lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami

Yea I jacked a cop with my elbow with some weak ass purple belt move when he was right behind me in a chase...Grabbed my shoulders I spun around bam!....Then I got the beat down......

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by REGULATOR

i throw my boogers at cops, they act like little girlies and try to brush them off and i have time to run away

haha like little girlies and try to brush them of... haha :lol:

I was in a high speed bikecop skateboard chase. When i made a quick turnaround stop when i looked up his leg was stuck out right at my stomach. My arms "accidently" wrapped around his leg and he went down hard. But by the time I got to the end of the ally the fucker was back up. But I had a good lead and ducked into the subway. Jumped the turnstyle and then skated down the tunnels a few stops.

It was fun fun.

when they roll up on you to see what your up to, you gotta pull the "what? what i do?" move. look at em like, "whats the problem boys?"...and right when they get in close range of you, ya peg your cans at their head and take off in the opposite direction. and there's nothing more satisfying than taking a quick glance behind you to see a pig struggling for his walkietalkie, all dazed from getting snuffed by cans, and cursing all the while, pissed off that some fucker just had the balls to pull this off. try it. its fun.

vee

:crazy: :crazy:

Guest ThePrankster
Originally posted by REGULATOR

i throw my boogers at cops, they act like little girlies and try to brush them off and i have time to run away

hahahaha:D :lol:

Originally posted by mfresh2k2

when they roll up on you to see what your up to, you gotta pull the "what? what i do?" move. look at em like, "whats the problem boys?"...and right when they get in close range of you, ya peg your cans at their head and take off in the opposite direction. and there's nothing more satisfying than taking a quick glance behind you to see a pig struggling for his walkietalkie, all dazed from getting snuffed by cans, and cursing all the while, pissed off that some fucker just had the balls to pull this off. try it. its fun.

vee

:crazy: :crazy:

that seems like a pretty good way to get shot. a guy who was running from a cop tried to pull his pants up and the cop shot and killed him because he thought he was going for a gun.

wrong

first rule from running from the cops:

DONT HIDE!!!! cops are dumb but not stupid

but some tips are...dark places...woods, pitch black alleys, etc..cops wont follow 2 or more peeps into dark places they cant see for shit, they afraid they will get beasted, spot out where u are piecing, always have an escape route and a backup escape route...sounds like a waste of time but it works.....

Originally posted by Frate Raper

hoppers...............they can't look thru them all in a big yard fellas..sheds is a good way to get traped..........

I know but its worked twice for me you know...

Guest professor poopatronic

that other guy is right... never hide... just keep on running until you get to the car or your house or whatever.

You mean the cops would chase us for painting??????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... It dont matter if they do chase a fool,

see I always thought the best way to avoid getting busted is to

know where the fuk you are painting, i'll admit, no spot is perfect

so in case such as these I think the best thing to do is jet to a telephone

booth, and turn into Superman, then fly away! Oh and while your at it

do some ill rooftop spots.

...fukin-stoopit-asses

:rolleyes:

Archived