Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Places to go in Hawaii?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Catch22, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

I'm going to Maui soon. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go? Good places to party? Good places to paint? Do they have any yards there? Any help is appreciated.

2. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

GO THERE AND DO NOTHING.

heh.

*edited*

3. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Oh and if you can, Go to Grand Wailea Hotel and try to sneak in their pools, AT NIGHT.

Its a beautiful 5 star hotel that got ranked #1 in the world 2 years ago.

Grand wailea has alot of rich cute tourist chicks for you also.

It's in Wailea which is more southern when going to Kihei. Enjoy.

4. avils

avils Senior Member

hey dee... no offence but you just dropped alot of sensitive information about people and places there. probably sounds dumb but you never know who's watching..

whatever.

5. platapie

platapie Guest

its maui trust me aint shit shes exposeing there buddy.;)

6. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

avils, I feel you, but beleive me I havent dropped anything I shoulden't of. Catch22 is cool people, and he's going to an island I come from.. so i'm here helping the homie out to have a good time.

I'm sure if he goes to Maui he'll hear about Cuba anyway. Cuba is like a 40 year old writer who's really chill and down to kick it with all kinds of writers from all over.

Theres more I could say, but if he meets people there and they get a dope vibe from him, they'll show him the way to go. The other stuff (i've said) everyone knows anyway.

Maybe it's just the "aloha" spirit in me for comming from the islands.. but good looking out avils. your a girl right? just wondering.

7. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

Thanks Dee. yeah maybe edit those last posts in case there is too much info put up. I'll try & grab some flics etc. & I'm from L.A. Thanks again.

8. avils

avils Senior Member

cool.. like, it's not really any of my business anyway so feel free to tell me to fuck off. umm yeah i wasnt saying catch22 might be dodgy, but just that someone else on here might be able to use some o that information for bad intentions..

naw i aint a girl.. what gave you that impression ? (i'm the dude who's put like 100 threads up about anal sex..)

:eek:

9. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

i would never tell you to fuck off!

and for the record i am sad to say i have not read your anal posts.

dee: who's avils?
    platapie: uh i dont know, i think its a girl?
    dee: ohh ok

blame platty! haha jk. muah!

10. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

everytime i go to maui i go to hale'akala before sunrise and watch the sun come up. its a high mountain that reaches above the clouds. but there's is such a diversity of landscapes on that mounatin its a trip to drive around to the different areas. some parts look like a forest, other parts look like sand dunes on the moon. there's trails to hike, and you can even rent a bicycle to ride down the road to the bottom of the hill, but you would have to do that ona different day because the bike people will drive you up the mountain themselves. if you smoke weed, i've picked up some really good stuff in pa'ia. its a total hippie place, and not hard to find weed. stay out of lahaina. its just a sad tourist trap.

11. platapie

platapie Guest

muahhahaha sorry avils i was under that impression. my bad.

12. avils

avils Senior Member

haha damn.. i need to work on my net image then..

:D

13. platapie

platapie Guest

nah fuck the internet. i think someone asked if i was a female once to on aim and then when i said know they didnt wanna talk. muahahahah fucking losers.

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

to the mountain top.to the beach.?maui?

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

relax man,go eat from some plate lunch spot,go watch the sunset on a full stomach.