Places to go in Hawaii?

Guest Catch22

Guest Catch22

I'm going to Maui soon. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go? Good places to party? Good places to paint? Do they have any yards there? Any help is appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh and if you can, Go to Grand Wailea Hotel and try to sneak in their pools, AT NIGHT.

Its a beautiful 5 star hotel that got ranked #1 in the world 2 years ago.

Grand wailea has alot of rich cute tourist chicks for you also.

It's in Wailea which is more southern when going to Kihei. Enjoy.

avils, I feel you, but beleive me I havent dropped anything I shoulden't of. Catch22 is cool people, and he's going to an island I come from.. so i'm here helping the homie out to have a good time.

I'm sure if he goes to Maui he'll hear about Cuba anyway. Cuba is like a 40 year old writer who's really chill and down to kick it with all kinds of writers from all over.

Theres more I could say, but if he meets people there and they get a dope vibe from him, they'll show him the way to go. The other stuff (i've said) everyone knows anyway.

Maybe it's just the "aloha" spirit in me for comming from the islands.. but good looking out avils. your a girl right? just wondering.

Guest Catch22

Thanks Dee. yeah maybe edit those last posts in case there is too much info put up. I'll try & grab some flics etc. & I'm from L.A. Thanks again.

Originally posted by DEE38

avils, I feel you, but beleive me I havent dropped anything I shoulden't of. Catch22 is cool people, and he's going to an island I come from.. so i'm here helping the homie out to have a good time.

Maybe it's just the "aloha" spirit in me for comming from the islands.. but good looking out avils. your a girl right? just wondering.

cool.. like, it's not really any of my business anyway so feel free to tell me to fuck off. umm yeah i wasnt saying catch22 might be dodgy, but just that someone else on here might be able to use some o that information for bad intentions..

naw i aint a girl.. what gave you that impression ? (i'm the dude who's put like 100 threads up about anal sex..)

:eek:

i would never tell you to fuck off!

and for the record i am sad to say i have not read your anal posts.

dee: who's avils?

platapie: uh i dont know, i think its a girl?

dee: ohh ok

blame platty! haha jk. muah!

Guest Dyptheria

everytime i go to maui i go to hale'akala before sunrise and watch the sun come up. its a high mountain that reaches above the clouds. but there's is such a diversity of landscapes on that mounatin its a trip to drive around to the different areas. some parts look like a forest, other parts look like sand dunes on the moon. there's trails to hike, and you can even rent a bicycle to ride down the road to the bottom of the hill, but you would have to do that ona different day because the bike people will drive you up the mountain themselves. if you smoke weed, i've picked up some really good stuff in pa'ia. its a total hippie place, and not hard to find weed. stay out of lahaina. its just a sad tourist trap.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by DEE38

i would never tell you to fuck off!

and for the record i am sad to say i have not read your anal posts.

dee: who's avils?

platapie: uh i dont know, i think its a girl?

dee: ohh ok

blame platty! haha jk. muah!

muahhahaha sorry avils i was under that impression. my bad.

Guest platapie

nah fuck the internet. i think someone asked if i was a female once to on aim and then when i said know they didnt wanna talk. muahahahah fucking losers.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Catch22

Just got back from Maui. just wanted to thank all who gave suggestions on where to go & what to do. I really didn't do too much. I did the helicopter thing, rode down a volcano on a bike, & went to Hana but for the most part I just ate & chilled. I'll post some pics once I get them developed. Oh Mama's restuarant was the shit! I'm not really a big seafood fan but goddamn that shit was good!

Originally posted by avils

cool.. like, it's not really any of my business anyway so feel free to tell me to fuck off. umm yeah i wasnt saying catch22 might be dodgy, but just that someone else on here might be able to use some o that information for bad intentions..

naw i aint a girl.. what gave you that impression ? (i'm the dude who's put like 100 threads up about anal sex..)

:eek:

for real?

i'm a knife thrower not a sword figher

hahahahahahaah lol

silly fagot

dicks are for chicks

hahahahahahahah

:crazy: :P :) :( :o :D ;) :eek: :) :P :mad:

just be sure to keep your pale ass off kauai (unless your not pale. then just stay of kauai). tell your friends and family the same. tourists are not tolerated on kauai. and dude, dont go down there with your LA innercity style with your hair hella clean cut and gelled and your new ralph lauren fit with tennies. not that im saying i have any idea about your style but looking blatantly like a tourist isnt gonna help you have a good time in hawaii. get some surf trunks, aloha shirts (sic ones), some tanktops, slippers, skate shoes, and any other surf/skate brand clothing. id stick to going for tourist chicks if i were you unless you know someone down there or are just a player/surfer/skater with some cash flow to party. you probably dont have anything to worry about imjust saying just incase..... tourist guys almost come off as gay on kauai. seriously. but anyway. im rambling. have fun down there if you havent already gone and remember to wear sunscreen. friggin tourist!

• 4 years later...

bump

i'll be heading out there soon.

possibly nov or jan.

to oahu to check out the usual tourist traps etc.

I was looking into various spots.

Should I stay in Waikiki in one of the many hotels within walking distance to all the tourist stuff? The other hotel I was looking at is much nicer The Makaha Resort on a golf course.

If I stay there i'm thinking a rental car is mandatory.

Thinking about 3-4 nights in Oahu and the rest in Maui to chill out and wang chung.

I'll be heading out there with my girlfriend so I'm not really looking to pick up chicks or scale volcanos.

Any ideas?

if you're in makaha make sure you rental is parked in a safe spot.

COSIGNED.

Makaha is much nicer than town but the locals there are hungry and can sniff out tourists from a mile away. If you go to some of the beaches on that side they say the best thing to do is bring nothing in your car and park with your windows down. Im sure the hotel is real nice though, its just the adjacent areas you got to watch out for.

find the menehune and they'll take you to a beach boys concert...

menehune.gif

no seriously though....i went to maui 16 years ago, so i dont remember much....but the drive to the waterfalls was dope...i think they were in hana....also go to a luau....good food...live entertainment!

Archived