* * * PLACE YOUR BETS * * *

J.HollaBack

I know I'm jumping the gun with this thread, but I'd like to see what you guys are predicting is going to happen in the up coming elections for the presidency.

What do you think is going to happen, who do you want to win and I'd like to hear some details / numbers thrown around in reguards to how much you think the total votes will amount to for each canidate and by how many more votes do you think they'll win by.

Personally, I think that there is an over whelming amount of people who are pissed off at Bush (tease glances around 12oz board members) and want to see him taken out of office.

Then there are all these "Choose or Lose" campaigns going on, mainly on mtv, but there is also other commercials on tv informing people that it's a big priority these days to take part in the elections, and not to miss out on being heard.

That being said, I think this year's elections are going bring forth one of the biggest people's participation in election history... I think tons of people are going to vote this year. (which is a good thing)

From the looks of it right now, I'd bet that Kerry is going to get voted in. Unless Bush and them come up with some crazy antics before the election (catching osama and / or increasing more jobs) etc... I think he's pretty much screwed.

I am HIGHLY looking forward to him getting booted out of office though as well. I've very interested to see what someone besides Bush will do in office (mainly because of all the Bush bashings, I want to see what someone else can do in there) and how well their plans work out. So in that sense, I kind of hope he does lose the elections.

So I'm going to say for now that I think Bush is done with, unless he pulls some stunts before election time. And if he does lose to Kerry, I'm predicting it's going to be a BLOWOUT.

what do you guys think? throw some votes numbers out there, how many more or less do you think so and so is going to win by?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by j

This should have been a poll.

I think Bush is as good as dead at this point. That's my opinion.

yea i thought about the poll option, but that is one of the things I never really took the time to figure out how to do...

If any of you Mods want to add a poll feature... it's fine by me.

^^i'd vote for this guy haha

Originally posted by Devilush

well i think i've told this to someone forgot who.....oh earmuffs. but if bush gets elected again, the hubby and i decided that we're moving to vancouver.

fuck this country. i'm out.

yep.

funny thing is, i was also thinking about that same city too.

i've said if he wins, i'm out

so many times that i have to back that shit up now.

..go ahead bitsh, gimme a reason to defect...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm still not convinced Bush will lose. It's scary.

And regardless of who wins the presidency, I'm still voting for Independence on the local elections.

vancouver isn't that bad..

mexico doesn't have the jobs options for me..

vancouver avg temps:

January

41 , with 8:17 hours of daylight

February

44, 9:25 hours

March

50, 11 hours

April

58, 12:53

May

65, 14:36

June

69, 15:57

July

74, 16:10

August

74, 15:08

September

65, 13:28

October

58, 11;40

November

48. 9:52

December

41, 8:29

they get about 40 inches of rain a year (that's less than we got last year!)

i can live with this.

Originally posted by Devilush

well i think i've told this to someone forgot who.....oh earmuffs. but if bush gets elected again, the hubby and i decided that we're moving to vancouver.

fuck this country. i'm out.

I'm going to Mexico, where I will spend about two months working in a hotel for a tiny amount of money while I eat store-bought Dilaudids until I manage to overdose.

Originally posted by !@#$%

vancouver isn't that bad..

mexico doesn't have the jobs options for me..

vancouver avg temps:

January

41 , with 8:17 hours of daylight

February

44, 9:25 hours

March

50, 11 hours

April

58, 12:53

May

65, 14:36

June

69, 15:57

July

74, 16:10

August

74, 15:08

September

65, 13:28

October

58, 11;40

November

48. 9:52

December

41, 8:29

they get about 40 inches of rain a year (that's less than we got last year!)

i can live with this.

i can live with that too. nah mexico wont have jobs for me either.

i registered to vote this year, im voting bush because i like whats hes done, all you people dont like him because its trendy not too...but reguardless, bush will win because "no one" liked him then, just like "no one" likes him now....deep down i think people really do like what bush has done but are afraid to admit it for either a) jumping the bash bush bandwagon or B) dont want to admit that they secretly feel it was right to invade iraq and take out a potential threat

i have no clue as too the percentages for the out come

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i registered to vote this year, im voting bush because i like whats hes done, all you people dont like him because its trendy not too...but reguardless, bush will win because "no one" liked him then, just like "no one" likes him now....deep down i think people really do like what bush has done but are afraid to admit it for either a) jumping the bash bush bandwagon or B) dont want to admit that they secretly feel it was right to invade iraq and take out a potential threat

my friend died because we went to war. :(