Place to post wack stuff etc, only post it here if your new, DONT start a new topic

Imerz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

WHAT THE FUCK ... do not edit you drawings in photoshop then pretend like you drew it ... it is gay...(im talking to you toy) and big poppa .. bump to the owl.. it is cold err atleast i see an owl

yo i drew that shit on paper. the only reason i colored it on adobe is cuz all my prismacolors are dead. so before you say anything stupid put your dad's dick in your mouth and think about it first.

AidsIsDeadlyShit-im deadly shit if you fuck with me and criticize my shit before you know what youre talkin about. and wheres your pics?

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

dont color it at all ? ... it loox even whacker with adobe ... the owl is raw yo ... please post more.. all im sayin is post what you can do .. not what your computer can do...

Sorry, still not quite sure about posting photos. Anyways, I have only been writing for about 2 months. I know I suck and do not need it rubbed in! I'm looking for critisism but i would greatly apreciate it if you could also tell me a way to improve. Any help would be great! Thanks...

Originally posted by theFUME:

yo phax that red and white one u went over looks dope

but thats all i got to say

yah i guess it was a waste

speaking privledges have been temperarily revoked....

Archived