Pizza

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

best thing so far today.. i had a slice at this brick oven type shit .. and it was hella good. im going there everyday now for the rest of my life.. ill steal pizza if i have too. oh well. anyone else love pizza?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by uncle-boy

cheesy bread wut wut!!

'

HELL YEAH.. GREATEST THING EVER!

Guest blood as ink

potato pesto pizza (don't knock it till ya try it) from escape from new york on the haight = heaven.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

i fucking hate cheesy bread

the best pizza is ham and pineapple

that's toooooo bad for you cause they are free when you buy a pizza from dominos. muahahahahahahah!

There;s a little ceasars around the block but I hate that one. It tastes like frozen crap.

I always goto the Real Little Ceaser one by my house . Every Monday is Little Ceaser day. 4.99 For a Large 1 Topping Pizza. No Limits!

5.40 with tax.

Originally posted by Pistol

There;s a little ceasars around the block but I hate that one. It tastes like frozen crap.

I always goto the Real Little Ceaser one by my house . Every Monday is Little Ceaser day. 4.99 For a Large 1 Topping Pizza. No Limits!

5.40 with tax.

werd...the only one in my city is located in Kmart...but its fun...you can get paint and pizza at the same time...

Guest Eski

dont sleep on the little local pizza houses , they are the best goddam pizza places ya get , theyres like 3 like 10 minutes from my house....rock on for pizza

you can make a good pizza crust with a medium or small cast iorn skillet and about a few tablespoons of oil, nice and hot, add shaved gold potatoes 1/2 inch thick, press, not too much tho, and cook on both sides till golden. use an extra plate to aid in turning over. add whatever pesto, sauce or toppings you want, and place under the broiler until the cheese gets melty. serves one or two people. great for summer when you can make it with fresh basil leaves, cherry tomatoes, and grated parmesan.

Guest railroadjerk

if anyone is ever in and around rochester, go to brockport and get a slice at big apple pizza on main street. 75 cents a slice, at least they were 8 years ago! haha.

now thats REAL pizza. thin crust cheese on a paper plate that youd better fold or that thing is falling apart, none of this doughy crap.

now that im in the midwest i have to say my favorite is pepperoni papa johns thin crust, fucking awesome.

Pizza rules the gastronomic world...absolutely a staple.

None of the chain places do it for me. Local Greek or Italian HOPs are hit or miss, you have to know which ones are the bomb. There are a couple of brick oven type places around, one I don't care for at all, the other two are quite good and one of them is addictive and expensive. But the best pizza I had was in NYC, don't remember the venue.

My topping strategies vary. Customary is the meat + onions combo, or I can fatten it up to a supremo or house special with most everything on it. Then at other times I'll go with extra cheese and nothing else, or if I'm not feeling the meat I go with a strange but tasty non-colorful veggie combo (mushroom, onion, black olive).

One time I got stood up on a Saturday night, and since I was in a foul mood (and no longer concerned about death breath) I got a large pepperoni, onion, garlic and anchovy pizza delivered. Ate the whole thing. It was gross but really good.

i'm a pizza addict. i'll eat any brand of pizza anytime as long as it's not that gourmet style shit they try to serve at nice restaurants.

* any day of the week i'll eat pizza.

* i take the cheese off and i dont like any other toppings.

* i like to eat it for breakfast.

i'm going to have some right now.

Archived