Pizza Pizza

Capitan Cronch

I'm always looking for good pizza and I was wondering where was it that you've had the best pizza you've ever had. Preferably appreciate recomendations in the NJ NY area.

I'll start off Benny Tudinos in Hoboken is really good and so is this other brick oven place in Hoboken. My dad told me about this Brick oven spot in Brooklyn that was supposed to be the first pizzeria in America but I have no idea what its called

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about good places ... but the thread title made me think of ...

Littlecaesars.jpg

Little Caesars is a fast-food restaurant, owned by Detroit-based Ilitch Holdings, Inc., that is known for its carryout pizza. It was founded by Mike Ilitch and Marian Ilitch in 1959 in Garden City, Michigan, as "Little Caesars Pizza Treat." The company is famous for its advertising catchphrase, "Pizza! Pizza!". By 1987, it was available across the United States; it also operates in parts of Canada.

Little Caesars is most famous for offering two pizzas for the price of one; these pizzas came on a cardboard tray with a paper sleeve covering the pizzas (hence the "Pizza! Pizza!" slogan). Little Caesars is also notable for their $5.00 "Hot-N-Ready" pizza promotion, revolutionizing the pizza industry with large pepperoni and cheese pizzas ready for pickup with no need to call ahead. The "Hot-N-Ready" promotion secured Little Caesars' place in the fast food market, although detractors claim that its pizza's quality has suffered as a result, damaging their reputation in the legitimate pizza industry.

Little Caesars has lost 2,000 stores since the early 1990s and slipped from being No. 3 to No. 4 — behind Pizza Hut, Domino's Pizza, and Papa John's Pizza.

Franchise in Marquette, Michigan.Little Caesars restaurants can be found as snack bars in many Kmart stores, although these franchises are expected to phase out as Kmart failed to renew their contract with Little Caesars in 2004.

Ilitch Holdings also owns the Detroit Tigers, Detroit Red Wings, Olympia Entertainment, a film theater company, a development company and the Hockeytown Cafe (which formerly housed Second City Detroit) and Fox Theatre in downtown Detroit. The holding company’s 2004 total combined revenues exceeded $1 billion.

While Little Caesars owns the "Pizza! Pizza!" trademark in the U.S., the unaffiliated Pizza Pizza restaurant chain owns the Canadian trademark. As a result, Little Caesars cannot directly use its well-known slogan in Canada, but has used "Delivery! Delivery!", "Quality! Quality!" or other such double-word taglines in advertising and on packaging in Canada.

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 27 2006, 04:01 PM

but on the regular...I don't really see what the big deal about pizza is.

It is a snack at best and certainly does not count towards being a meal in any sort of way as far as i am concerned.

Dude... I know this is the internet and all, but still, how could you make such a fucking ludicrous statement? You might as well have made a post about the Earth being flat or Battlefield Earth being an awesome movie.

Pizza owns.