Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Pizza Pizza

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Capitan Cronch, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Capitan Cronch

Capitan Cronch Junior Member

I'm always looking for good pizza and I was wondering where was it that you've had the best pizza you've ever had. Preferably appreciate recomendations in the NJ NY area.

I'll start off Benny Tudinos in Hoboken is really good and so is this other brick oven place in Hoboken. My dad told me about this Brick oven spot in Brooklyn that was supposed to be the first pizzeria in America but I have no idea what its called

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Broncho Billy's pizza in fremont

fuckin good!

4. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

Best frozen pizza:
    Home Run Inn

Best Deep Dish:
    Lou Malnati's

5. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

6. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

I dont know about good places ... but the thread title made me think of ...
    [​IMG]
    Little Caesars is a fast-food restaurant, owned by Detroit-based Ilitch Holdings, Inc., that is known for its carryout pizza. It was founded by Mike Ilitch and Marian Ilitch in 1959 in Garden City, Michigan, as "Little Caesars Pizza Treat." The company is famous for its advertising catchphrase, "Pizza! Pizza!". By 1987, it was available across the United States; it also operates in parts of Canada.

Little Caesars is most famous for offering two pizzas for the price of one; these pizzas came on a cardboard tray with a paper sleeve covering the pizzas (hence the "Pizza! Pizza!" slogan). Little Caesars is also notable for their $5.00 "Hot-N-Ready" pizza promotion, revolutionizing the pizza industry with large pepperoni and cheese pizzas ready for pickup with no need to call ahead. The "Hot-N-Ready" promotion secured Little Caesars' place in the fast food market, although detractors claim that its pizza's quality has suffered as a result, damaging their reputation in the legitimate pizza industry.

Little Caesars has lost 2,000 stores since the early 1990s and slipped from being No. 3 to No. 4 — behind Pizza Hut, Domino's Pizza, and Papa John's Pizza.

Franchise in Marquette, Michigan.Little Caesars restaurants can be found as snack bars in many Kmart stores, although these franchises are expected to phase out as Kmart failed to renew their contract with Little Caesars in 2004.

Ilitch Holdings also owns the Detroit Tigers, Detroit Red Wings, Olympia Entertainment, a film theater company, a development company and the Hockeytown Cafe (which formerly housed Second City Detroit) and Fox Theatre in downtown Detroit. The holding company’s 2004 total combined revenues exceeded $1 billion.

While Little Caesars owns the "Pizza! Pizza!" trademark in the U.S., the unaffiliated Pizza Pizza restaurant chain owns the Canadian trademark. As a result, Little Caesars cannot directly use its well-known slogan in Canada, but has used "Delivery! Delivery!", "Quality! Quality!" or other such double-word taglines in advertising and on packaging in Canada.

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

but on the regular...I don't really see what the big deal about pizza is.

It is a snack at best and certainly does not count towards being a meal in any sort of way as far as i am concerned.

8. sillysiphilis

sillysiphilis Member

9. sillysiphilis

sillysiphilis Member

Only NY Times Best Rated

10. Capitan Cronch

Only NY Times Best Rated
    [post=4420379]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

silly is that in brooklyn?

11. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

12. Capitan Cronch

are there any good spots in D.C.?

13. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

nah, giordanos is chicago, as far as i know..

14. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

pizza is life-force.

<--- pizza delivery boy oner

15. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Shits a meal when you snack off like 8 slices topped with everything.

Pennsylvania : Lorenzos Pizza, Renato's Pizza and then Imperial Pizza on the cheap tip.

Delaware - Grottos hells yea.