PIZNECE

Xeroshoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shitbag

cheezy piece, looks like some early 90's philly graffiti, like that guy SAT or PRE or someone, and not enough overlapping, everywhere I look lines are connecting in the wrong way.......and I will tell you whats wrong with the arrows, they look limp...back to the lab champ.

whats wrong with the name CAP? i havent ever seen another piece that says cap....and hey shitbag, ease up a little...i only been writin fer bout a year...tell me what i can do to help myself out eh? i think some of the wrong connections your talking about were just fuckups where shit got cutoff when i was outlining....

when i read shit like that last comment xeroshoes made it makes me just a little dissappointed. its a shame when people dont do a bit of research and kinda jump right into something cause they think its cool or whatever.

and xeroshoes by no means think im trying to shit on you, cause im not. know your history..if nothing else pick up a copy of SUBWAY ART. it just might help build a soild foundation.

just a thought.

Guest dukeofyork

lighten up on him...it wasnt until i had been writing for about a year or so that i heard of cope...

but i knew of all the names in my state...

i think thats the way it should be..

i mean, if it werent for mags and videos, if youd never been to nyc you would never have heard of most of the kids getting up there.

hmm...i dont think im saying this right, hopefully someone will see the connection..

Guest shitbag
Originally posted by Xeroshoes:

whats wrong with the name CAP? i havent ever seen another piece that says cap....and hey shitbag, ease up a little...i only been writin fer bout a year...tell me what i can do to help myself out eh? i think some of the wrong connections your talking about were just fuckups where shit got cutoff when i was outlining....

If you cannot handle executing a drawing of a piece without leaving out huge portions of the original sketch, you will not be able to paint it. I mean it looks like crap without any definition to whats going on, and their is too many toy connections...and I was not being hard, just honest, work on your overlaps, simplify a bit, work on the letters themselves not the flower garden of style shit you have growing out of your piece, straighten up those arroes so that they look like they will stab you, and do your research by buying STYLE WARS right now with your moms credit card at any one of a million graffiti sites, you will undertsand the CAP thing everyone is talking about...I only try to give my $0.02 to people I think have potential, so dont catch feeling, go catch some tags instead.

Archived