Pix of hot guys!! (for the ladies)

Dirty_habiT

I thought since the "pics of hot girls" post is so successful, I'd add one for the ladies. Now, I'm not going to post any pictures here, unless they are of myself...(ha!) But anyway, I'm, as I'm sure the other guys are, interested in which guys are catching the eyes of the women these days. Brad Pitt is a very obvious one.

Anyway, I want to see the girls try to beat out :beat: the boys. Post em up!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would definatly allow her to sit on my face....dennis rodman....jesus christ....i wish i was a celebrity so i could bag girls on fame alone....id probably even cut down to showering 3 or 4 times a week, if i was cool enough it would probably even become the hip new thing to do....i definatly would stop shaving all together and id fart in public a lot more than i do now....i would also keep my pick up lines to a minimum of "hey, your pretty hot....want to come up to my room and have sex???"....i need to be a celebrity....

Hey Tue Skinny, Fuck YOU alright buddy...you can fucking fuck off. I think you are a guy, and if you are, why'd you come in here? You wanted to see some hot guys. You wanted to call someone faggot, because you're homophobic. Yes, that was not a question, I don't know what your big deal is. If you aren't a girl, don't come in here, that means you ol' homophobic ass tue skinny. I didn't even want to bump this by telling you that, but justice must be served. I bet you were hopin' to peep Brad's nipple.

Guest got tha feva
Guest got tha feva
Guest got tha feva

im sory dirty hab but it seems to me that everyone else that replied here is a guy .and they were sayin bad things about this or else postin carme n electra. or gay lenny. which is funny to me. sorry if i called you a faggot . god i hate to see you take some werds that are typed on the computer and posted on here so serious. this thread is a joke to alot of poepl .and i did make fun of it and you for startin this, and im not gonna keep internet bashin. cuz i dont do that. hey i did it once and you got all oh no about it.calm down. its a joke.

i dont see the huge problem with a male (such as myself) appreciating the good looks of another man. in fact it is actual a sign of advancement of your masculinity when you can appreciate humanity as beautiful, and still be sure of your sexuality.

it isnt a bad thing to have a nonsexual gay crush. picasso did and he was far from gay. human form is nice to look at, and looking at doesnt mean you need to jerk off to it, pig.

as for my list.

brad.

benecio.

edward norton.

harrison (early years).

i agree. i honestly can admit that ive seen guys who could be considered attractive by me. of course, not attractive in a sence of sexuality or curiosity of any kind of love relationships, but in an interesting sence. some guys just look interesting to me but it doenst mean i wasnt to get all over them hahaha. i personally dont think the male body is not sometihng to look at thoguh. i think it generally looks dirty at all times. a female body, for the most part, looks pure and clean even if its covered in dirt. to me, females are attractive to me in every way as a male body is only attractive to me in a fully clothed, "hey he looks like an interesting guy" kind of sence.

PWAF

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/gothtroopers/5615-ts-1002817849383.gif'>

"im stupid"

Guest got tha feva

Archived