pitt pa 97

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YinzerXpress

what part of pittsburgh are they from, that prism piece is bangin, the old dev and ono pieces are nice to see as well

Guest mikro137

1997 for me was a weird year. that was the year that i officialy started to "piece" and meet other people. i had way too much beef with everyone , and my big thing was stickers. fuck i wasted too many years with bullshit. but its a cool thing to see all of these dudes the i looked up to back then , doing their thing.

man am i glad i skipped out on that painting day to get drunk with necske....

if i were onorok or dev, id be heated! that onorok piece is prolly like his 3rd or 4th piece ever, done in an abandoned factory that hardly anyone in pittsburgh would ever have seen....now its on the net!!! yikes!!!

this is why the internet is baaaaaad.

poor ono. hes much iller now. maybe youve seen a fr8 or 2?

Guest blancito

Re: Re: getting drunk with the neckse

Originally posted by cheerleader

i talk to him at least once every two weeks...ill try and email you..whats up with that email addy though, is that space an underscore?

yeah, sorry about that... the email digits are blancito_13@hotmail.com and you are correct about the space - it is an underscore. mos def drop a line, it would most appreciated. after i hear from you, i'll send a little info so you can be sure about the blanco.

Archived