pitbulls gotta love em

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I WILL contribute to this with pics. My bro has a brindle AmStaff that has crazy status that can be turned on / off at the drop of a word.

Gentle and playful until the word is said, then the pup is on full security/ protect the pack mode.

I'll bite your face off, kid! status.

holy motherfucking shit its motherfucking gnes trey sleez motherfuckers. holy motherfukcing shit motherfucking motherfucking fucker, mother fucker....shit...its motherfuckering g nes trey sleez and hes got a pit bull motherufkcing shit motherfcjerus.rosijdfalskjfdal;skjfdaslk;djf

The Rhodesian Ridgeback is a large, muscular dog originally bred in South Africa to hunt lions. It is also known as the African lion hound. The unique feature of this breed is the ridge of hair which grows forward on his back. A mature Ridgeback is a handsome, upstanding and athletic dog, capable of great endurance with a fair amount of speed. Of even, dignified temperament, the Ridgeback is devoted and affectionate to his master, reserved with strangers.

HEIGHT & WEIGHT:

Height: 25 to 27 inches

Weight: 70 -80 pounds

TEMPERAMENT:

Dignified and even tempered. Reserved with strangers.

look at the shoulder muscles...

http://www.unik.no/~ketillu/bilder/b4.gif'>

if i was to ever get a dog, it would be one of these.

my buddys got 2 of them and while we were at the park one day i saw one of them leap 10 feet in the air and snatch a bird out of the air, no shit.. blew me away. he feeds them chicken backs as snacks, and one of them is 6 feet tall when he stands up...

Originally posted by Gnes 37

what messenger service you got then maybe ill download it and catch ya tommorow night cuz i gotta get up in a few hours cuz gnes is a white colar corporate 9 to 5 sucker

He said White collar corporate neeehaaaa.....AHHHHHAHAHAHAHA...

:rolleyes:

ITS ALL ABOUT BIG DOGS. dosent matter what kind of dog ... just a big one.

this could be a pic of my dog ... same breed, color, even non-cropped ears.

http://www.dobe.net/images/picnic2/picnic_0278.jpg'>

but i would never put a bandana on my girl.

my cousin has a brindle pit. even tho his mom tries to pass it off as a pointer to avoid people tripping on it... too funny.

http://www.akylah.co.nz/IMAGES/P25.jpg'>

The Bullmastiff breed, as its name suggests, is a combination of the Mastiff and the Bulldog._ It was created in England in the mid-1800s; the only guarding breed to originate in England.

At the time of its creation, there were many large estates in England, the owners of which frowned upon the game in their estates being poached._ Gamekeepers were employed to oversee and protect the game in the estates and they needed an able assistant; the poachers being a rather dangerous lot since punishment for poaching was hanging._ Mastiffs were tried but found to be somewhat slow and to not have the drive necessary to down and hold a man._ Bulldogs (a quite different type that we see today) were tried, but the bulldog of that era was very ferocious and tended to tear the poacher up too much.

So, crosses were made of the Bulldog and Mastiff until a ratio of 60% Mastiff/40% Bulldog was achieved._ This type of dog, eventually called the Bullmastiff, served the needs of the gamekeeper very well._ The dog could track a man in the forest at night; work quietly; and, when close enough spring to a hard charge, knocking the man down and holding him there until the gamekeeper arrived._ This was no mean feat since the poachers used every trick and tool at their disposal to escape, knowing that they faced hanging._ The Bullmastiff had to be very brave and tenacious and more than one suffered death at the hands of a desperate criminal._ But, the breed was exactly what the gamekeeper needed and they did their job well._ There is a story about one highly trained dog name Thorneywood Terror who toured England with his owner putting on demonstrations for crowds._ The owner would muzzle the dog; give a volunteer 10 minutes head start into the forest; and be any takers that his dog would catch the man._ Thorneywood Terror never failed to catch, down and hold his man and made much money for his owner.

gnes!!! where the hell have you been? i've missed you!!

i wish i had that pic of the pit that my friend has. i posted it once and someone had the nerve to tell me it wasnt a pit. zeus

doesnt look like a pit just because he didnt have his ear cut off or something like that. but zeus fucking rocks. huge and i mean

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE pit that gets tired of walking around. he's hard core.

thats a bad ass picture above my pit looks somewhat like that but with a brindle coat he is quite the soldier and has never bitten me or anybody else but just deosnt know how to stop playing with other dogs my next door neighbor has two of em my lil 5 month old pit sure can take on two of em lol

Archived