Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pitbulls gotta love em

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gnes 37, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

ta ta lookie who's back

http://www.pitbulls.freeservers.com/newintro.jpg'>

just got a brindle red nose gold eyed lil fucker

this dog is the dog that made me switch from cat to dog person

dont believe the hype that pitbulls are vicious

anyways this is the badass dog thread so you better contribute

2. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

3. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

http://www.californiapits.com/caliredgirl1.gif'>

Cats.........Yummmy

nah dont get me wrong i love taking my lil kitty for a walk in the park

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I WILL contribute to this with pics. My bro has a brindle AmStaff that has crazy status that can be turned on / off at the drop of a word.

Gentle and playful until the word is said, then the pup is on full security/ protect the pack mode.

I'll bite your face off, kid! status.

5. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

holy motherfucking shit its motherfucking gnes trey sleez motherfuckers. holy motherfukcing shit motherfucking motherfucking fucker, mother fucker....shit...its motherfuckering g nes trey sleez and hes got a pit bull motherufkcing shit motherfcjerus.rosijdfalskjfdal;skjfdaslk;djf

6. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

thats pretty sick youre gonna have to get some of your bro's training secrets and drop some knowledge

7. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

ima get a blue brindel from the duck soon as i get a yard.

8. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

lol yo get on aim

9. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

yo yo....its the motherfucking G NES TRE SEVEN>>>>>>

yo i got no aim homey....

fuck aim.....get in to car and come to cali.

10. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

what messenger service you got then maybe ill download it and catch ya tommorow night cuz i gotta get up in a few hours cuz gnes is a white colar corporate 9 to 5 sucker

11. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

none right now home slice dunny son money dogg g loke.

i gotta work at 7 so im out.......

ill holler though home slice dunny son money dogg g loke......the email on this profile is valid. i think i still got yours.

P E A C E.

12. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

The Rhodesian Ridgeback is a large, muscular dog originally bred in South Africa to hunt lions. It is also known as the African lion hound. The unique feature of this breed is the ridge of hair which grows forward on his back. A mature Ridgeback is a handsome, upstanding and athletic dog, capable of great endurance with a fair amount of speed. Of even, dignified temperament, the Ridgeback is devoted and affectionate to his master, reserved with strangers.
    HEIGHT & WEIGHT:
    Height: 25 to 27 inches
    Weight: 70 -80 pounds
    TEMPERAMENT:
    Dignified and even tempered. Reserved with strangers.

look at the shoulder muscles...

http://www.unik.no/~ketillu/bilder/b4.gif'>

if i was to ever get a dog, it would be one of these.
    my buddys got 2 of them and while we were at the park one day i saw one of them leap 10 feet in the air and snatch a bird out of the air, no shit.. blew me away. he feeds them chicken backs as snacks, and one of them is 6 feet tall when he stands up...

13. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

http://www.bull-terrier-dogs.com/images/s-bull-terriers1.jpg'>

if i had a backyard and wasnt a lazy piece of shit i would definately be down for a bull terrier, i've heard great things and they are fucking handsome:yum:

14. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

thats ridgeback looks dope. my friend has a bull terrier they have a history of catching deafness and when they do they act psycho

15. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

He said White collar corporate neeehaaaa.....AHHHHHAHAHAHAHA...

:rolleyes: