Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Pit Bulls and stereotypes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CinchedWaist, Apr 30, 2005.

1. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

I got this video from another site.
    The music is pretty bad so you may want to turn down your volume.

Some slides are pretty graphic. * okay, very graphic.
    the pit bull problem

I absolutely hate when people take advantage of animals.
    I hope this hasn't been posted already.

2. ILOSTMYBRAIN

ILOSTMYBRAIN Junior Member

link still doesn't work :hatred:

3. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

4. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Link worked for me.

it's pretty sad when people don't take care of their pets. I've wanted a dog for like 8 years, next year I'm finally getting one. I'm already thinking of names.

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

that shit was amde by a 14 year old girl

i like how they show those flicks, but have the clean version of the song on

6. wAndEreR

wAndEreR Member

7. sleepyceas2-

sleepyceas2- Junior Member

got damn someone fuck those dogs up. . . .in my old neighborhood the next doors used to get new dogs almost every couple weeks. the older brother used to fight his dogs and get a new one. when he kept them he put them in an old hollow speaker with glass to cover the holes, and that was its house.

in my opinion dogs are filthy animals that lick their nuts all day and then want to lick you, but i would own a dog and take very good care of it. they have personalities.

if i did have a dog i would keep it outside at all times, but build a house for it, i mean nice size that i could go into and play with it in, id make sure i lived in a place like florida so it would be comfortable

8. someone

someone Member

i cried when i saw those hurt dogs what about you guys

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. skroez

skroez Member

11. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

Fuck people. I want a pitbull now. imma get me a baby, i remember this dude tha tused to fight em, fucking bastard.

12. wAndEreR

wAndEreR Member

he actually fought em?

13. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

My friend's older brother has a year old pitbull, extremely sweet dog - stomach of iron, it eat's anything (it actually shit out part of the gumsole from a pair of vans slip ons.)

14. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I couldn't watch that whole video because it was so poorly made. My friend had a pitbull for a while that someone just left at his house, the dog was wild as shit and used to chew on everything, including humans. But when when it tired out it was sweet, that thing fell asleep on me so many times. Someone older adopted him after that and now he lives on a ranch or something and is a completely chill dog.

15. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

That movie is fucking corny