PISTONS...

GREENOJOS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amorphic

Fuck the spurs. Fuck Ginobli, Parker, etc etc.....GO BEN WALLACE GO GO GO. Mainly I'm just bitter because the spurs beat my dear Nuggets.

IM JUST MAD THE KNICKS AINT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS B. FOR REAL. BUT IM GLAD THE HEAT AINT WIN, FUCK THOSE NIGGAS. ON A SIDE NOTE...AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS GINOBLI IS FUCKING GARBAGE? MONEY JUST CHARGES TO THE HOOP WITH HIS HEAD DOWN AND PUTS UP A BUCK WILD SHOT AND EITHER DRAWS A FOUL OR MAKES THE SHOT...OR BOTH. MAN FUCK YOU, LEARN HOW TO PLAY BALL, ILL TEACH YOU SOME SHIT CORNBALL. FUCK THE SPURS. [OBIE TRICE]DEEEETRITE NIGGGGH[/OBIE TRICE]

MERO

NYK!!!

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jun 18 2005, 02:40 PM

IM JUST MAD THE KNICKS AINT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS B. FOR REAL. BUT IM GLAD THE HEAT AINT WIN, FUCK THOSE NIGGAS. ON A SIDE NOTE...AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS GINOBLI IS FUCKING GARBAGE? MONEY JUST CHARGES TO THE HOOP WITH HIS HEAD DOWN AND PUTS UP A BUCK WILD SHOT AND EITHER DRAWS A FOUL OR MAKES THE SHOT...OR BOTH. MAN FUCK YOU, LEARN HOW TO PLAY BALL, ILL TEACH YOU SOME SHIT CORNBALL. FUCK THE SPURS. [OBIE TRICE]DEEEETRITE NIGGGGH[/OBIE TRICE]

I used to think like that. But then I read some interviews with some players who have balled against him, and they said that there is a whole lot of intelligence in his play. It is damn ugly, but it works. Sort of like that white dude in high school scrimmages who just tries too hard and sticks to you like glue just so you don't get the pass and you gotta punch him in the ribs so he gets the idea.

Originally posted by GREENOJOS@Jun 18 2005, 04:16 PM

they boy hamilton is cold. both wallaces are money and i like their fuck it attitude, they play with passion and are realy intense. prince is a bad mother fucker to. hunter's a mad man on d. pistons where its at

YEAH B, HAMILTON IS WATER WITH THE JUMPER, THAT SHIT IS ALL DAY.

MERO.

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS GINOBLI IS FUCKING GARBAGE? MONEY JUST CHARGES TO THE HOOP WITH HIS HEAD DOWN AND PUTS UP A BUCK WILD SHOT ...

no doubt. all he does is charge the hoop and fall down like a little bitch. its the soccer background. those fools know how to fake being hurt.

Originally posted by Scrabble@Jun 20 2005, 05:12 PM

Im heartbroken over Game 5...

Fuck Horry.

horry is money.

how the fuck you gonna let him shoot the game winning 3 after throwing an inbound pass? he scored like ALL the fucking points for SA the 4th quarter and the OT period!!! how you gonna leave him wide open? fucking morons.

that and hamilton didnt score much, he's gotta be in the game scoring points or its over for the pistons. god damnit.