Pistol needs another tattoo artist.

Pistol

okay, it's been about 6-8 years since my last tattoo. since then the shop I used to go to has closed down then reopened with a new name and new people. and it's time for me to finally get some more work done.

i'd like to get my sleeve done up finally. but now i'm stuck with no artist. i'm looking for a fineline black and grey artist in the so cal area. i want someone raw that can hook up some evil ass skulls, clowns, and shit. kinda like jailhouse tatts but with artistic style. sorta like Cartoon but without the 1000$ minimum session.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i'm in line for a new tat as well (thank god for tax returns). finishing on my back and getting shoulders done as well.

its hard to look for a tattoo artists. i have this one lady at lyle tuttles up here that i go to only. she has soft hands.

i dont know any in so cal though. sorry. :(

^giant usually will have a long waiting list but he would be perfect for pistols tat. i know he was working on one of my friends tats.....

wait scratch that.

he wasnt working on my friends tats.

you know who you should also look up, but you might have to take a trip up here is grimey. he does a lot of the stuff that you are asking for. he was working on on of my friends tats for free i think (okay i think it might be either grimey or giant for this tat), but he was working on the side of my friend for a tat. it started on his left side under the armpits down to the hip bone and its an amazing tattoo. i think it was a perception of hell. one part was i think men eating women or something like that.

both of them do beautiful work.

Originally posted by Devilush

you know who you should also look up, but you might have to take a trip up here is grimey. he does a lot of the stuff that you are asking for. he was working on on of my friends tats for free i think (okay i think it might be either grimey or giant for this tat), but he was working on the side of my friend for a tat. it started on his left side under the armpits down to the hip bone and its an amazing tattoo. i think it was a perception of hell. one part was i think men eating women or something like that.

both of them do beautiful work.

the guy that works with my mom in the art department at CHS knows grimey, check him out..the dude is craaazy good!i got to see some personal photos of tats done by him. GOOOD SHIT!

devilush you know anyone that paid for tatts from Giant?

just curious to see what kinda price ranges i'm looking at here.

*any flicks of grimeys work would be appreciated.

i did a search and believe he's at primal urge studio in SF but they dont have a website, at least one i could find.

Guest KING BLING

The only tattoos that I did not criticize were those in memory of the dead. The notion seems like a waste of money to me and will lead to regret when you are over 30...

hell, i'm getting tattooed tomorrow morning and i'll criticize tattoos for dead people. why honor someone and their importance to you when they're not around to see it? just doesn't make sense to me, unless people use it as part of the grieving process or something.

art work rebels is grimey and bles, amazing fucking work. i think they're both appointment only, but i'm not sure. (415) 552-4297 .

the guy who's doing my work is named zack and he works at frisco tattoo, (415)621-1777. i've liked everything i've seen of his.

jeff and paco at graven image tattoo in mountain view both do great stuff, paco focuses on the gore and biomech kind of stuff, he's done some creepy shit. (650) 988-1818.

i can't find anything online for any of these fuckers, but if you call they might be able to point you in the right direction. hope this helps.

Originally posted by JohnnyLode

http://www.feelthefunk.org/ocg/Host/tat.jpg'>

Mi Hermano...

Done by.. Oey Tattoos Home

Another great group of artists here in Tempe are located at:

Phoenix Tattoo Company..Jenna Jameson's little brother owns it!!

I'm getting tattooed this weekend in a convention for FREE. Well I might have to pay my way in, but other than that, it will be 6 hours under the gun. The drawing takes up my whole outer right (calf??), I'm not sure that is spelled right.

Originally posted by Pistol

devilush you know anyone that paid for tatts from Giant?

just curious to see what kinda price ranges i'm looking at here.

*any flicks of grimeys work would be appreciated.

i did a search and believe he's at primal urge studio in SF but they dont have a website, at least one i could find.

now that i think about it, all of my friends that got tatted by giant all got it for free or for trade. so i wouldnt know the price range.

i'll try to do some imaging research today but it's really hard to find pics of their work.