Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pissing problem

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ceso One SAF, May 12, 2002.

1. Ceso One SAF

Ceso One SAF Member

why is it whenever i stay up like real late like i gotta piss every 15 mins its fucking annoying as shit anyone else have this problem?

2. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

because its just you and your bladder alone. probably drink more staying up late, nothing else to do but drink water or beer or something...

3. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

i drink enuff. really, i drink a SHIT LOAD. I do it 'cuz i love it. yet once i break the seal, it's over. i piss like a pissing machine. i don't know why. it didn't happen 'til a year and a half ago. the pollution? the holding in when i was seven? idunno.

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i pee outdoors

5. defyone

defyone Member

i pee where ever i please and on whom ever i please

6. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

agreed

7. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Do you paint a lot withought a mask? Cause if you dont wear one you have to piss lots. Wear a mask.

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I have the bladder of an 86 year old diabetic lady.........

9. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

ha when you stay up late? amature. i piss like every 15 minutes all day every day. fuck. the fumes shrunk my bladder to the size of a pea.

also, huffing glue isnt too good for me either but fuggit duke glue is soooooooo good.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck i must have pissed about 59 times last night.

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Maybe because your bladder is the size of a walnut?

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i pee alot if I pee 3 times a day.

13. def_mode

def_mode New Jack

:lol:

thats show is classic

14. mizx

mizx New Jack

Yo the other day i dreamed i was in the bathroom... and i whiped out my dick and pissed all over my room... imagine what my mom thought!...

15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:lol: :lol: THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE ITS BEEN YEARS BUT THAT DREAM IS FUCKED!!!