Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pissing outdoors and hatred of ashtrays

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by When, Mar 15, 2002.

1. When

When 12oz Loyalist

so me and one of my roomates come home tonite only to be confronted by the other two roomates about our habits...
    for the past 6 months or so i havent used our bathroom for pissing and either has my roomate we just walk outside and piss, i find it much easier and refreshing and its not like were pissing on the front door so whats the problem?
    we also got reamed for throwing our cigarette butts all over the place what the fuck? they blow away eventually or we pick them up once in awhile
    aargh! we were pissed

anyone else enjoy pissing and throwing butts outside?

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

if it weren't for the wind there would be a mountain of butts on my sidewalk...

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

exactly my point, the wind solves everything!

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hahahaha

im just going by your title...
    i'll smoke a smoke and piss right off my porch....

5. jah

jah Elite Member

cigarettes shouldnt be smoked in the first place. throwing them out on the sidewalk or street or ground or whatever is disrespectful and stupid. why not just throw them away? i wouldnt want my yard covered in butts, even if the wind does eventually blow em away. try havin some respect for the people who dont want to see cigarette butts scattered all over the place. show some regard for other people. thats whats wrong with america. its so fuckin easy to just simply throw ur cigarette butts away but instead people would rather just throw them on the ground. why dont u go join george bush and Morris in their wonderful world of greed and destruction. nah im just giving u hard time but seriously, how hard is it to throw away ur garbage?

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

for something that takes such little time and effort, you would think it was easy, but there is nothing i hate more than taking out the garbage. go figure

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

nasty.jpg

http://www.twinoaks.org/clubs/TearsForBonJovi/nasty.gif'>
    just wait till some bears show up at your doorstep and shit all over your front porch...what goes around comes around

8. jah

jah Elite Member

well u gotta do things u dont wanna do sometimes for other people.

9. This would make an amazing out-of-context quote. Beer,

El Mamerro

10. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

nice catch beer

how do you make a signature at the bottom? i want to use that quote, thats just too funny

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

before I quit smoking I would usually throw my butts into the street unless i was inside, in which case i would use an ashtray. Tell your room mates to either quit thier bitching or you will use thier beds as toilets and ashtrays.

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

peeing out of doors is the natural way to do things.
    but i do prefer a nice toilet.
    as for the cigarette butts, i just throw em anywhere outside, theyll blow away eventually, unless im smoking in a public park or something of that nature, then ill use an ashtray or extinguish them and dispose of them in the trash.
    i swear you non smkoers are gonna push me way to far someday.

go listen to "smoke" by denis leary....... itll explain my point of view.

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

for some reason when i got really trashed used to have a habit of tossing my cigarettes into the urinal and then pissing on it.....

just thought it was on topic....

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

As for throwing butts on the ground. I dont mean to sound like a hippie tree hugger, but thats shit is bad for the enviroment. Do you throw your empty soda cans and bottle on the ground also?