pissing me off

foneiz2

last friday i saw a little guy get beat up outside of school so me and the headteacher ran over to stop it. him wanting to stop it because it was a fight but me wanting to stop it because it was about 5 people on the one kid. the teacher broke it up and then another guy came over and stamped on the hurt guys head. i said hey leave him dont you think he is hurt enough. he then proceeded to try and beat me then it all calmed down. i walked to get on my bus and heard "watch out" and i turned and had him pushing me then he tried to hit me, then having no friends sticking up for me got on my bus.

well today when there was meant to be police at school dues to all the shit on friday there werent as pigs are always that helpful and he tried to have a go again and some teahcers had to stop him.

oh yeah the kid got arrested after the incident on friday and still wants to have a go.

dont start all the pussy stuff because im 17 and small for my age so its not easy to just kick the shit out of someone. also i didnt cal the police.

what do you rekon i should do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'd say exactly what these other guys are saying.

defend yourself when the time comes. if you can

avoid a fight, avoid a fight. if you can't, you better

know how to properly kick someones ass without

going overboard and sending someone to the hospital.

props for defending the other guy. not many people

will stand up like that these days.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Defend yourself if he tries anything! Have a group of friends with you just encase this pussy doesn’t want to fight fair. Easy thing to do if he does want to fight is don’t let him get in the first punch, as soon as the situation looks even remotely like he wants to fight you jack him up! Get mad about it too! Remember this guy wants to hurt you so you should unleash the fury on him on that thought. Go for all the soft tissue targets on his face, nose, eye, and throat is a good one. But if you want a quick knock out hit him hard with the palm of your hand under the chin (Right on the "button" or where the chin makes a point) this will possibly send his jaw back and pinch the nerves in his head for the knock out. Just remember you get in the first punch and don’t stop till his is down!

Guest R@ndomH3ro
guns are for defending your home and family.

not for pulling on some punk that wants to sock

you in the mouth.

leave the gun at home. weapons and fights are silly.

Good answer.

Place to use a gun - Crack Head trying to break into your house and rape your girl

Place not to use gun - When you fucking 17 and some other 17 loser is talking shit. Not worth spending the rest of your young life in jail.

yeah, but if you get in a fight and end up kicking his ass with a metal pipe... what good is that going to do, just as bad because you had to think it out. just avoid him until you hit a growth spurt, or slash his tires or something. hold on to his white tee and trip him with it while he is trying to walk away.