PISSING IN THE SHOWER

Guest KING BLING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

didja know that urine is used for medicinal purposes, and the greeks (or romans) used it to wash clothes? so next time if you have a cut in the wilderness just pee on it or drink your pee.

and peeing in the shower is ok a long as there is no one else in there with you and the water is running.

" Primarily composed of water, urine also contains small amounts of urea (a compound consisting mainly of nitrogen produced when the body breaks down protein), as well as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, salts, hormones, enzymes, and other organic and inorganic compounds.

Advocates of the therapy claim that urine also contains minute amounts of substances that may be connected to the body's disease-fighting processes. These minute particles are mainly antibodies; the theory is that when the urine is ingested or applied topically, the re-introduction of these antibodies helps the body combat illness. In this way, urine is thought to have an immunization effect, similar to that of a vaccine.

Proponents suggest that urine can help treat a range of ailments, including colds, sore throats, asthma, allergies, skin conditions, ulcers, digestive problems, anorexia, alcoholism, and even cancer and AIDS. Topical application is also said to help relieve athlete's foot and jelly fish stings."

Originally posted by ubejinxed

" Primarily composed of water, urine also contains small amounts of urea (a compound consisting mainly of nitrogen produced when the body breaks down protein), as well as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, salts, hormones, enzymes, and other organic and inorganic compounds.

Advocates of the therapy claim that urine also contains minute amounts of substances that may be connected to the body's disease-fighting processes. These minute particles are mainly antibodies; the theory is that when the urine is ingested or applied topically, the re-introduction of these antibodies helps the body combat illness. In this way, urine is thought to have an immunization effect, similar to that of a vaccine.

Proponents suggest that urine can help treat a range of ailments, including colds, sore throats, asthma, allergies, skin conditions, ulcers, digestive problems, anorexia, alcoholism, and even cancer and AIDS. Topical application is also said to help relieve athlete's foot and jelly fish stings."

that's pretty interesting... but i don't think i'm gunna drink my own piss to get over a sore throat :o

:rolleyes: no doubt....anyways....everyone pees in the shower,just like girls fart...its all true..haha....if you say you dont piss in the shower you are a liar! period.....and the whole drinkin it and puttin it on my skin i have to say fuck no,i wouldnt drink my piss if my life depended on it,have you ever smelt your piss? it fuckin stinks hahaha:D

...I use to at my old crib, it went str8 down the drain. Where I live now the drain is always backed up so I have to stand in 2 inches of water. Now if I did the shit it would be disgusting. I ain't gonna lie, I miss that shit. When you hit that hot water your body just relaxes the muscles and I still get the urges but have to wait til I'm outta the shower. Oh well.

Originally posted by PHYNE

.....and the whole drinkin it and puttin it on my skin i have to say fuck no,i wouldnt drink my piss if my life depended on it,have you ever smelt your piss? it fuckin stinks hahaha:D

...but you would take a chemical that is made in a lab. Have you ever swallowed aspirin without water? It taste like crap. Everyone has been raised to think that chemicals are they way to go to make you feel better while the whole time your own body makes medicine that's FREE and CURES. Yeah it sounds dirty, but why? Cause of what we're taught. Do some research and get off the man made/goverment drugs, until then you are just a junkie to them, looking for the next fix.

I used to be an avid camper/naturalist. In several survivial books i read it said *NOT* to drink your own urine (like if you were dehydrated).

The reason being is that urine is your body's waste. Your are peeing out shit that your body has rejected, it would be stupid to reingest them. you could get hella sick. Instead it said that in an emergency you could drink someone else's urine. Still containing waste from the body, it's waste from another body, and you wouldn't get immediately sick. (the idea being that since everybody's body is different that I might be less likely to get sick off of your urine than of my own)

I was never in a situation where I had to drink urine, whosever it was.

I mean come on, who here would eat their own poop?

Archived