Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pissing and dominating public bathrooms

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dr.testical, Nov 4, 2003.

1. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

i enjoy dominating toitlets for fun. i will leave a good mark on the seat or perhaps take my whole load and just let it drop out onto the floor. pissing on toilet paper in stalls are a good time too, too sit and wait for someone to rush into the bathroom and see them head into the stal, halfway through there shit you can hear them scream "fucking assholes".ah yes.any good storys about leaving your mark or claiming your turf in the restrooms or perhaps your own litter box at home

one love
    DOMINATER.

2. 455

455 Guest

upper-tanker..

3. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

i always wanted to shit in a urinal

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

A good trick to pull is to pay out a good two or three feet of toilet paper before you crap, wipe your ass on a section and then roll it back up. The next person or two down the line gets a nasty suprise. Worth the effort but difficult to execute successfully.

I have a habit of pissing in public sinks rather than the toilets. i think it's pretty funny as well as a little more sanitary. I have an intense aversion to public toilets especially the dreaded "Splashback".

upper tanker...always a classic

5. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

word.

6. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

you guys are disgusting, but i gotta admit that wipin your ass and rollin it back up bit is funny as hell, my friend worked at a movie theater and had to clean the stalls once in the restroom, he told me that there was shit all over the walls and door once haha sucked for him

7. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

hahaha...

i remember the good old days of peeing on the toilet paper in middle school, i would be laughing the whole way through at the thought of the next guy that comes into the stall and had to take a shit, or the janitor being pissed that he had to change another roll...

who would have thought my friends would get suspended a year late because a teacher walked in and saw fresh piss all over the walls?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Pub toilets always recieve a punch in the face from me. Piss the whole piss on the floor next to the toilet, Piss in every possible place eg all 4 urinals all cubicles and all sinks.
    -Edit - It must be all from the same piss, stopping at regular intervals to change venue, there is a great sense of achievement when you finish!

9. krie

krie Guest

wait till your mate goes into the cubical beside you, then proceed to piss udner neath the wall, the toilets in aus have a little gap under neath the walls, dunno bout where u live though ? but what i do is wait till a mate goes into the cubical beside me, turn and face the wall and piss under neath the little gap, causing piss to splash against his shoes and if hes wearing shorts, against his leg :) and by lord, if there not wearing any shoes, its just an ultimate laugh hearnig them yelling "stop pissin on my feet cunt" :lol:

edit - i love that idea of taking a shit, rollin the paper out a few feet, then rolling it back up.. i have to do that some where!!!

10. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

"stop pissin on my feet cunt"

HAHAHAHHAHAHA:lol:

11. kemekill

kemekill Member

You people are fucking sick, and behavior such as this is clearly a sign of some sort of mental disorder.

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I wish some one would piss and make it go on my shoes while i was taking a crap. I would hop over that damn wall and dunk a turd on your head from deep like jordan.

13. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

Hey Mr.Yuck...you know what this thread reminds me of....

14. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Hey you think there are any young girls out there in 12oz land that enjoy inverted water skiing and things of the golden nature?

15. StIdesChurch

StIdesChurch Junior Member

hahahaha

yeah i used to trash public bathrooms......when i was like 12