PISSED AT MY EX HO

Guest binnki

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

best thing in the entire world right here, walk up to the new b/f and ask with the most serious of face..."Did you kiss her yet?"

When he replys yes

Just ask him" so a whats my dick tastes like", that seems to be the best way to start a fight

Originally posted by WhenOne

so it was you!

the one and only.

speaking of acts of that nature....

i did the creamiest and most horrible smelling turd in the work bathroom this monring. man was it horrible. i mean, my fucking eyes were watering. as i evacuated the area one of the managers went walking into the bathroom and MAN, was he in for a assulting experience

Originally posted by KRONOLOGIK

Fuck her best friend or sister trust me, she ain't handlin' that. Or "put Anthrax on her Tampax - slap her till' she can't stand"...

i know that quote. and im ashamed because of it.

hey any1 who hates on binniki just doesn't know how much a slut that gurl is. first she cheated on him, then they dated for another 6 months an she didn't tell him til like a week ago now that they have been broken up for 3 months, better then that she is now engaged to the kid she cheated on him with an is pregnant with his kid, and has also given binniki the occasional blow job while being engaged to the kid whos gonna b her babys daddy and husband. lol it's messed up

Originally posted by Wi$H

hey any1 who hates on binniki just doesn't know how much a slut that gurl is. first she cheated on him, then they dated for another 6 months an she didn't tell him til like a week ago now that they have been broken up for 3 months, better then that she is now engaged to the kid she cheated on him with an is pregnant with his kid, and has also given binniki the occasional blow job while being engaged to the kid whos gonna b her babys daddy and husband. lol it's messed up

:lol:

Originally posted by Kettiecat

when you break up with her....BAM....she's a slutwhore. eh. go figure

no belive me on this one, she is a slutwhore

not just because im not with her but because she really is a whore

she fucked atleast 6 guys behind my back, and her friend finally had the balls to tell me.

if she hadnt done this shit i wouldnt be calling her a slutwhore

i have many ex's who are my friends, but not her for obvious reasons.

play on.

binnkis ex ho trys again

That stupid bitch still denys shes pregnant and trys to ride my dick again

well i aint stupid... what can i say

Archived