pissed and a qeustion

yoink

im having a shit time job searching,i was originally goin for an internship in graphic design, im a studio art major the school im at doesnt have graphic design as a major but i can concentrate on it which im doing...but im frusterated cause im not sure where to start with the shit, ive been looking on the boards for a while and ive seen the design threads and some of the art and shit if anyone here has experience with it, advice in the field id really fucking appreciate some pointers, i meanshit im about to graduate and i need to get this goin, i havent take the classes yet but i have most of the programs (photoshop 7 illustrator 10, 3ds max 4..) and im trying to learn em just now i know kinda late, but any advice on a portfolio or where to look thanks in advance,

sorry bout the long post but shit ive been trying to figure some of this out and i figured id let the good community of thugs and thuggetes :D here at the 12oz forum contirbute...;)

ps. any one here in a grad school or goin to for art?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a new meaning!

i do post good pics...thanks for the moral uplift

but now,

im not sure

if ishould shoot myself

and end it all

shit this is six lines ....damn...i thought i could almsot do it...:D :D

(reffering to another thread so people arent lost

Archived