Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest deadmansrum.

please, ye sirs, believe, the vinyl junkiie and meself will be seein this move as soon as the time alows.

NOUM, do you work in a movie theater?

not any more,i'm that guy that gets a job that he loves and then quit about 4 weeks later..it's this mental problem i have with athority..i hate to know that there is really someone who controls me..rebel status..lol

noum, your dont actually watch this shit do you ?

yeah i do..i go to the movies every other day i even see some movies twice in one day just because..and because i worked there befor i get in for way less than half..sometimes free..

Originally posted by test pattern

yeah, man!

for those that don't know.. it's the billboard advertising the movie.

lts utilized the skull

lol i kinda figured that..it would of been dope if the skull was done wit paint..still hot a hell tho..: props :

edit*i made a smiley

i was just at disny land! in cali.....my favorite ride is the pirates of the carribian....'

me and me friends braught mad bud to the park....oh my god it was the best day ever!

the P.O.T.C. ride is soooooo dope when your stoned.

then we tripped shrooms and went on splash mountain! fucking NUTS!!!!

but the best part was when we ate shrooms and smoked a mad bowl and went on SPACE MOUNTAN!!!!!

oooooooh my god...the line weas long so the shrooms hit right as we got on the ride!!!

it was fucking crazy....all those stars wizzzing by and you going sooo fast and all you could see was lazers and black and stars!

best drug experiance EVER!!!! im still jittery from it!

anyone in calli try that shit out!:king:

Archived