pirate shame

Mr. Mang

i know i gave the ninja thread some crap, so i figured i would unveil some of my secret shame . . .

right off the piratecore.tsx.org site. it used to be the #1. this is me a year or two back.

Piratepatrick.jpg

a straightedge pirate? i dont think so.

pirateblood.jpg

yes it's real.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got them a few years back at this place here in the ville..only $40. I also have nunchucks and a 3 place national karate tournament trophie.....I used to be really big into martial arts.

oh sector...if you are going to see emek's band play tonight have him introduce us.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

I got them a few years back at this place here in the ville..only $40. I also have nunchucks and a 3 place national karate tournament trophie.....I used to be really big into martial arts.

oh sector...if you are going to see emek's band play tonight have him introduce us.

i dont know if ill be heading up there today....but im looking forward to eventually meeting you, whenever that may be...i just got off classes today, so im planning to spend some time painting in the yard down here tonight...were making plans to head down to where youre at in the near future...you should deffinately make plans to paint up here sometime...we got a pretty nice spot to paint.

so I have heard. I was going to take him and destro to one of your nicely chilled out spots but they didn't that they would have enough time due to the guy they came down here with. If you guys wanna come down here and rock some steel feel free. Just let me know and I will take you guys to all the nice spots....get at me on the AIM sometime EyeHeartElvis.

Guest uncle-boy

i was a ninja like 5 times for holloween. but i sadly must admit i was a pirate for 1 sad holloween.:o

Archived