Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pirate shame

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr. Mang, May 3, 2002.

1. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i know i gave the ninja thread some crap, so i figured i would unveil some of my secret shame . . .

right off the piratecore.tsx.org site. it used to be the #1. this is me a year or two back.

[​IMG]
    a straightedge pirate? i dont think so.

[​IMG]
    yes it's real.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I can't believe you dressed up like that. Come to LA get a job at the Pirates of the Carribean ride.

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

word. :lol:

[​IMG]

4. dai

dai Senior Member

5. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00163057f00000019.jpg'>
    hardline zach the assasin.

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Zack_Morris/Picture%20159.jpg'>
    Zack Morris teenage mutant ninja turtle style

[img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Zack_Morris/Picture%20160.jpg'>
    yeah sucka

8. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

do ya feeeeeeelllll meee!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    it gave me a good laugh though

9. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

holy shit zack that is awesome

10. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

damn zack...laughing at that flick....whered you get those sai's? those are fresh man....

11. Zack Morris

I got them a few years back at this place here in the ville..only $40. I also have nunchucks and a 3 place national karate tournament trophie.....I used to be really big into martial arts.

oh sector...if you are going to see emek's band play tonight have him introduce us.

12. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

i dont know if ill be heading up there today....but im looking forward to eventually meeting you, whenever that may be...i just got off classes today, so im planning to spend some time painting in the yard down here tonight...were making plans to head down to where youre at in the near future...you should deffinately make plans to paint up here sometime...we got a pretty nice spot to paint.

13. Zack Morris

so I have heard. I was going to take him and destro to one of your nicely chilled out spots but they didn't that they would have enough time due to the guy they came down here with. If you guys wanna come down here and rock some steel feel free. Just let me know and I will take you guys to all the nice spots....get at me on the AIM sometime EyeHeartElvis.

14. platapie

platapie Guest

everyone nos ninjas are way more cool then pirates.

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned