1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pirate radio djing

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, Jan 14, 2002.

1. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

pirate radio djing

Discussion started by fr8lover - Jan 14, 2002

i did a month or two of it this summer and i have to say it was one of the coolest experiences i had. anyone else take part in this pasttiime?

my only tip is DO NOT GET DRUNK AND SING OVER SONGS, it will not go over well...i kept singing along to pavement's "range life" until a friend called me up and told me to shut the fuck up and play the song. beer and freedom of speech and vocal cords DO NOT MIX! know that.

sunny times.

2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno 12oz Senior Member

Big Bruno - Replied Jan 15, 2002

how do you got access to a pirate radio station?

Big Bruno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper 12oz Veteran Member

Frate_Raper - Replied Jan 15, 2002

I wassss so in to that when I was 14..but I couldn't front 1200 for the set up

Frate_Raper - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. NATO

NATO Guest

NATO - Replied Jan 15, 2002

pirate radio rocks! i was part of a station that only lasted 3 days, god the drunken dj sets, attempting to breakdance in a room that you could hardly swing a tit in! it was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

5. ZackAttack

ZackAttack 12oz Senior Member

ZackAttack - Replied Jan 15, 2002

I tune into pirate radio nearly every day! The DJ will play anything he has even if he hates it.. He tells dirty jokes constantly (very very very dirty jokes) and plays crazy samples randomly.

Although I usually don't like the music he's playing, its worth listening to hear the illegal vulgarity!

ZackAttack - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Big Bruno

Big Bruno 12oz Senior Member

Big Bruno - Replied Jan 15, 2002

how do i find pirate stations in my area? duh....

Big Bruno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. imported_MoeLarryCurly

imported_MoeLarryCurly 12oz Member

imported_MoeLarryCurly - Replied Jan 15, 2002

does anyone have information on Billy Jam's "Pirate Fuckin' Radio" i know its from around the bay area in SF............DJ Shiggar Fraggar Show mwuhahahaa

imported_MoeLarryCurly - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Jan 15, 2002

yeah how do i find these stations?

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: