Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PINOY GRAFFITI (PHILIPPINES)

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by SBACRU, Mar 30, 2007.

1. SBACRU

SBACRU New Jack

This is my first post here in this forum but I would like to show some graf flix from Manila in The Philippines.

Some Manila burners

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. support local lurker

support local lurker 12oz Loyalist

im sorry but painting in phillipines is hurting.. retro though... that fool is from usa????

3. support local lurker

support local lurker 12oz Loyalist

actually last couple pics arent bad

4. ThomYorke

ThomYorke Member

I love pinoy food!!
    Go PINOYS!!
    Do the damn thing!!

5. Reloj Melsedge

Reloj Melsedge Member

feelin that Mark with the rasta colors.

6. SBACRU

SBACRU New Jack

Yup he's from US but he was in The Philippines years back and painted with the local writers. Graffiti in The Philippines is not as established as US or Europe but it's more active compared to it's South East Asian neighbours.

7. boxcarrapist

boxcarrapist Elite Member

no wonder the retro is the only thing im feeling
    but hey id have to say im suprised theres graff in that capacity there

8. *PROTOCOL*

*PROTOCOL* Elite Member

What happens if you get caught?

9. SBACRU

SBACRU New Jack

The thing about us Pinoy writers is we don't copy those US wildstyles or those European 3Ds. We do it Asian style :D Of course alot of the pinoy styles have influnce from other countries but we tend to develop our own.

As for getting caught, it's not that tough here compared to the US. You can get away with it bribing the cops.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2007
  10. SBACRU

SBACRU New Jack

Some throw-ups around Manila

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Rocky George

Rocky George Banned

So what's the deal with Philipeanos having Spanish names?
    I'm assuming that they are or were a Spanish colony?
    do Philipeanos speak Spanish or their own language?
    forgive my ignorance, i'm American. I seriously don't know any better.

12. SBACRU

SBACRU New Jack

Thats because The Philippines used to be a Spanish colony for around 400 years. Filipinos have alot of dialects but the main one is tagalog which I speak. Some tagalog words have some spanish words

13. SADDAM HUSSEIN

SADDAM HUSSEIN Senior Member

the philipines were also under japanese control for a while. but escrima warriors fought them off, just like they did the spanish. escima used to be outlawed in the usa for a while, but its been approved like 15 years ago or so.

from what i hear... PI is the shit. my brother went out there and gained super model status. my homie is gonna go out there pretty soon.

14. SADDAM HUSSEIN

SADDAM HUSSEIN Senior Member

all i know.. i would tear it up if i ever go out there.. bone all the chicks

15. fast

fast New Jack

ive been to a couple places around cebu...amazing. definetly gonna try and get back there soon. everything is dirt cheap. didnt see much graf though. post more flix.