Pinned down.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

Now all we need is for tesser/brownsz/mams to start making collab threads again.

I think brown would e-kill me if he e-saw me anywhere in e-distance, and mams is too fuckin e-busy as i am to be e-honest.

Howeverm chupa, your threads were e-hot too, be a youngin and amaze us ole granpas

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by <KEY3>

I see nipples!

e-nips actually I guess.

:nope:..and they call me the perveract...

anyway, these arent e-nipples, they exist in full funk

you are the perveract....

I'm actually working on behalf of the 'PMB's Sister Takes Revenge Association'.

PSTRA for short

so how's the shoe feel on the other foot my man?

Guest imported_Tesseract

you are the perveract....

PSTRA for short

Shoe feels fine, nothing uneasy about having a girl with great nipples and having the vision to highlight that fact without being raw...feels good to be me:D

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by BURLAP

nice shots...

now hit my email you tardy greek bastard.

...is you keziah?:dazed:

PSTRA for short

I'm a major donor to the cause. I invested start-up funds, in addition to securing him a zero interest loan payable in ten years. I have a vested interest in this project being successful in the long term.

Oh, and beautiful pictures. I, like others, am pleased with the increase in individual photo threads.

By the way, where was the monkey?

real dope stuff. i like it alot. what kind of camera do you have? i know some ish about photography because of film stuff i do, i wanna get into photography though. im thinking bout buying a camera and teaching myself to use it good, i think i could. i dunno, seems expensive though, and i already blow all my money on stupid film stuff. its definatley something im planning on doing soon though

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by jakepaints

real dope stuff. i like it alot. what kind of camera do you have? i know some ish about photography because of film stuff i do, i wanna get into photography though. im thinking bout buying a camera and teaching myself to use it good, i think i could. i dunno, seems expensive though, and i already blow all my money on stupid film stuff. its definatley something im planning on doing soon though

I think theres a solution to that, if you invest in a decent digi you wont have to pay an extra dime ever. I have the sony dsc f717 which is dope at 5 MP's and its sonewhere at around 600 if i'm not mistaken. For about 500 you can have a dope camera to mess around freely.

Archived