pink pants

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

man there's these bright pink skin tight pants ive been wanting to rack from banana republic for the last week but whenever i go in there they always follow me around all shady like maybe its because i'm black. fuckin crackas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by professor poopatronic

man there's these bright pink skin tight pants ive been wanting to rack from banana republic for the last week but whenever i go in there they always follow me around all shady like maybe its because i'm black. fuckin crackas

I paint billboards and high traffic areas wearing pink skin tight pants. Needless to say I kick ass when I have to. :P

Guest ThePrankster
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

oh you know it

he also came once in a piar of silver pants that really defined his ass. I'm starting to wonder about him......

ahaha this guy i paint with wears Bright yellow paints, and i have a question, why you checkin' out his ass!?

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

oh you know it

he also came once in a piar of silver pants that really defined his ass. I'm starting to wonder about him......

whats with people these days? my boys show up at the pub wearing flares, the next day its those pants with sparkles on them. and these guys arent like fruity, well maybe they are.......

pink and brown is one of the most slept on color combos ever. who would have thought that the 2 nastiest colors in the spectrum would go so nicely together? not me...

you'd have to wear pink pants like it was cool. you'd have to walk into a room and announce your pants.

"everyone, your attention please:

these are my pants."

then go about your buisness like normal.

Archived