PIMPIN AOL SLUTS.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha... i used to do that a couple years ago.. the girls would have screen names like XXXsexychick4uXXX...i best most of them should really have screen names such as XXXisuckatlifexxx

kudjpyuihtbkuhydfk,:eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :D :idea: :confused: :P :) :confused: :confused: :confused:

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by Umpa Loompa

haha... i used to do that a couple years ago.. the girls would have screen names like XXXsexychick4uXXX...i best most of them should really have screen names such as XXXisuckatlifexxx

... hahah oh god that's funny! :lol:

www.bangkokchat.com

i met a chick in bangkok whom my homie met on bangkokchat.com. she showed us around all of bangkok and swung some nice deal for us. i actually sorta fell in love with her. we hung out alot and really grew fond of eachother. i felt really weird knowing we met her on the net, but thats what college girls do there. they get on the net and talk with foreigners, then they sleep. thats their life. i guess its their way of being dangerous, which pails in comparison to rockin graf for kicks. but then again, there are so many psychos infecting the internet, it makes the ones whom it could truly benefit, afraid to look for their dream.

THE CAWZ

ive met one person online

ive really built a relationship out of talking to this one girl, we live too far away to meet or socialize person to person, so we do it online. the phone is a bit too inconvenient/annoying sometimes. we see each other once a week and online tides us over.

Does it make me a looser if every girl ive gone out with i have asked out on the net. I met em all in real life, but i asked them out on the net cause was too much of a pussy to do it over the phone or in real life. Anyways im past that stage, now i just need to find a girl who likes me.

Guest havek

man ive been through some nasty shit one time this gurl was like addicted over aol and wanted 2 meet and she sent a nice pic blonde hair blue eyes skinny the whole good shot i went over 2 her house and a gurl answered the door i asked 4 her and she was like yeah thats me i look at her... yo super sick greasy nappy black hair made a dread lock look good ,shit brown eyes big ass nose looked like a witch off a movie with the big ass wort.and was packing more rolls then pillsbury.. man at first i thought i was in 4 a good night of fun till i steped 2 the door and saw that shit man that gurl was so ugly i nearly spit on her i told gurl i was like yo u r butt ass ugly peace and left (man never try 2 hook up with aol chicken cause u prolly will end up with a male turkey) peace

another messed up story i was at a party and was in a chat room and some lady sent a pic and then started talking 2 us shit is funny this lady was a swinger right was 49 years old biker chick sent a naked picture yo her nipples where scrapping the concret and her pussy looked like a streached split penis down 2 her knees so nasty and she was like yeah im so horny u got me wet asking 4 us 2 come over and fuk her and wanting her husband 2 join in a gang bang or some shit so crazy some old ass lady hiting on the young ones nealy 27 to 30 year different in age now i dont know about u guys but there are some real sick nasty ass people out there..... well theres my 2 cents peace

i had some bad times meetin people on this damn cpu...the one girl i met stalked me....called me like 30 times a day.... sucked....and this girl drove from texas.....didn't tell me till she was here... her fat ass came to my house with her girl (with crazy loads of hair on her face) at like noon and demanded liqour!? screw the computer.

yo this happened just the other night ! saturday night me and my homeboy were mad drunk and decided to go painting at about 2:00am (i shoulda known no decent chick would be online that late).. so i was on the net talking to some h0es and i'm like, "we're gonna go paint.. any of yall ladies wanna come" straight away two of em are like "hell yeah.. come pick us up" so we arranged some sh*t and I said send me a photo so i know who to look for... 5 minutes later i had two new emails with pics.. one chick made jabba the hut look like an anorexic catwalk model and the other one i swear was the sister of Toxic Avenger. needless to say i gave em both the gasface and i havent felt like eating since....

errrrrrrrrr

Archived