PIMP MY RIDE

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pimp My Ride sucks, as does Spike TV's Video Game Awards. Tony Hawk and the dudes from Bungie didn't look much like they wanted to even be there. And Tara Reid looks busted as fuck.

Pimp My Ride...I've never seen them pimp anything. I bet those paint jobs are a single coat, and shit, only once have I seen them do anything to an engine, and that was only because the engine didn't work. I doubt that they would, whaddyacallit, acid bath or sandblast that shit. I feel bad for those suburban fools who think Xzibit is their homeboy and think their ride is going to get any kind of respect at the local doughnut shop, save for those drug addicted skater kids playing hacky sack when they should be at school.

EA Sports better win every sports game award out there. ESPN games suck, save for NBA 2K2.

^ yeah, true. Never thought about that. I just don't see why anyone would be happy with a ps2 in the back when they can't even cruise down the strip right. I want to get an all red Buick Regal and run over Xzibit and scream out "fo'sho, pimp this, bitch!" sometimes, but I know he's just trying to make a buck off this show.

wha? no shit cam'ron has a new album?

his last one beatwise was poetic as hell..but rhymewise he pretty much stuck to only three subjects on the whole album..

i'll check it out though..

i've never watched pimp my ride..but i'm glad to hear xhibit is really comin up.

on a side note..

wasnt there some chick that was on here that either knew mero in person or jocked the hell out of him?

cant remember her name for the life of me

Originally posted by EarMuffs@Dec 14 2004, 10:37 PM

its all about monster garage..

yep!

american chopper, and overhaulin good too.

i like how overhaulin just fixes up the

cars the way they should be laced up, proper.

what ever happened to 'my classic car'?

does spike/tnn ever air them?

i know that guy is on myth busters now, right?

i asked the same question about p.m.r.,

(do they even do engine work?)

they do good work, but i know most of that

stuff is ideas coming from the big cheeses.

some of it is kinda cheesy. but looks fun to make.

i wish they had p.m.r when i was driving a bucket...hahaha

pimp my ride is horrible, xzibit= terrible very old who makes witty comments. i like the people they do it to , real winners, the way they put the show together is just terrible, Xzibit inspects the car, then somehow every person they pimped,car, happens to answer the door wearing the best of there clothes, and hops around like some queers from bally total fitness doing uncourdinated dance. i fucking hate the show aggggggggggggggggggh

Originally posted by nomadawhat@Dec 14 2004, 10:56 PM

disclaimer: i do not feel those cars...but if they wanted to throw 10 g's of accesorries on my car that i am getting rid of i would gladly accept it and get that shit home and strip it back down.

word...you could probably put the whole truck on ebay and turn a nice enough profit on it. I'm sure there are plenty of kids that would kill for that shit.

Originally posted by dr.testical@Dec 15 2004, 09:56 AM

pimp my ride is horrible, xzibit= terrible very old who makes witty comments. i like the people they do it to , real winners, the way they put the show together is just terrible, Xzibit inspects the car, then somehow every person they pimped,car, happens to answer the door wearing the best of there clothes, and hops around like some queers from bally total fitness doing uncourdinated dance. i fucking hate the show aggggggggggggggggggh

i think the sure comedy of how they pick and who they pick is funny. I also find how they really do not do any structural repairs to the vehicle just as comic. they basically put a hott bandaid on bullet wound. If you look at one of the guys, the one who had his maxima or whatever "pimped" he had a brand new four runner out front as well, i mean, come on?

Now, on to overhauling, i think that show is great, good designers, good theory. They take cars and actually fix them to new then get to work on making them awesome cars. I found that a few of the last people overhauled were a bit stupid. Joe whoever from fear factor could afford to have his car done up without them paying for it, so could lance armstrong, I felt that this was just a publicity stunt that really they shouldnt have done because they show is supposed to take cars from people who have had them a while and cant afford to soup them up and does it for them all the while making them think they have been stolen. Someone get me on the show, i really need my car doped up....thanks...

this is the shit..... off monster garage..

47_1_hzoom.jpg

47_2_hzoom.jpg

47_3_hzoom.jpg

47_8_hzoom.jpg

SPECS

Make: Rolls-Royce

Model: Silver Shadow

Year: 1969

Height: 62 inches

Width: 76 inches

Length: 199 inches

Ground Clearance: 9 inches

Weight: 6,800 pounds

Painter: Pete "Hot Dog" Finlan, Hot Dog Designs

Hydraulics: The original hydraulic braking system was cleaned and recharged.

Special Welds: The team welded the waste and water tanks, struts, shock mounts, tower plates, pump bracket, secondary filter trap and exhaust and pipe fittings.

Additional Acquired or Machined Parts: Includes the vacuum pump, water pump, switches, brackets, secondary filter trap, pipes and fittings, hoses, ball valve, oil trap, high idle cable and wheel adapters.

Body Modifications: The guys adjusted the vehicle's wheel wells, removed the trunk wall and rear seats, added a dump valve to the rear end, and gold-plated the bumpers and grill.

Biggest Challenge: The biggest challenge the team faced was dealing with the car, a make and model that's notoriously difficult because of its electrical and hydraulic systems.