PIGEON LOAF

industry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for the feedback.

i got the home depot stickers from home depot. duh. i saw a roll of those stickers so i ripped a couple off. if you go in and ask them if they have any stickers they will probably give you some. ill post some new shit as soon as i can. and by the way everything says ceto. some spelt with an S others with a C. And the one that says KIl LOGIC is for a t-shirt.

not bad..and definately not a bite, pl these days are too quick to use the word "bite"...fuck it has originality both totem and ceto, and if they have somewhat the same idea for havin flow, thats a bite??...nah man, so obviously every ones a biter if u look at it like that, style is suttin u grown into, u may grow into a surtain style or flow without any actual influence from another writer..now im rambling so im gonna shut up b4 i start to sound any stupider....

good shit

peace

-lameo

OMFG!!!!!!!...that female portrait on that Totem piece is sooo extremely well executed! Many artists would have a hard time doing that well with pencil and paper, Im suprised i'd never seen that b4...goddam..imma have to go crack a beer just to calm down now.....not to even mention his piece....geeezus....

Archived