Piercings...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what i have now:

1-6 gauge barbell in tounge

1-14 gauge circular barbell in right nipple

what i used to have along with above:

3-14 gauge rings in navel

2-8 gauge plugs in earlobes

i got rid of those b/c i wasnt feeling them anymore and they made me feel homo...lol. im such a homophobe go ahead harass me about it.

umm...

an 8 guage curved barbell in each ear(horseshoe lookin things)

12 guage spike labret

12 guage hoop in left eyebrow

had 10 guage barball in tounge but then i saw my friends teeth rotting because of his so i took it out guess i could have gone to acrylic but oh well

Damn the only thing I got is my ears. Just regular. 2 in the left 1 in the right. I had each ear pierced on top too. Bu those motherfuckers hurt at night. Iusually sleep on my stomach or on my sides so I had to take them out. Tried piercing my nipples back in the day when I was like 15 while trippin on acid with a friend. Couldnt get the motherfuckin needle through.

a little over 5/8 in both ears.

i just got rid of twin vertical labrets, something noone really has heard of or pierced (look on BME for an example)

after working with body piercings for such a long time i have gotten just about everything done, my tongue was 00, i have had surfaces and pockets and subs, the only things i havent done is a pallang, and deep cuttings.

tho those are planned. i want to get my sub-i before modcon this year, and am probably going to cut my tongue web soon.

i took mostly everything out, because the act of piercing and healing is spiritual, but after that the piercings become self serving and allow you to identify vainly with the "process" that is supposed to help you grow within your self, which is why constant stretching has lent me to keeping my ears and pa in place for about 10 yrs, i go down and up like a yo-yo my pa was 1/2 and my ears have been as big as 1.5"

i want to know if anyone has hung, if you know what i am talking about... suspensions. that is coming real soon. i have an o-kee-pa planned soon.

boxcar-

a few weeks ago there was a suspension group who came by the tattoo shop where i work and left some flyers about it. they are out of massachusetts. i think it's called rites of passage suspension group or something. if you already have it set up with someone else then go for it, but if you want these people's info i can get the number next time i go to work.

we had a discussion about suspension recently on here... i havent, but ive been looking into it for a while. i will eventually, when i find the right people and the time is right. one of the only problems i seem to have with it, is that it seems to be a 'carnival' event, even among the people that do it 'spiritualy'... i wanna do it in a dark room, silent, with just me an the guys doing it... i dont wanna spin around the room jumping off the walls with a crowd of onlookers... im thinking suicide or coma... probably suicide as it seems a bit more painful...

i have my tongue, my left nostril and i use to have 4 gauge in my ears but they are back down to like 16 and i now have hoops in each ear.. but they are double pierced and the same hoop goes through both holes (in seperate ears)... confusing two holes in each ear one hoop kinda sideways through 2 holes.... shit

Originally posted by suburbian bum

What the hell is that suspension stuff? could someone explain?

its where you pierce your flesh with big hooks and then hang, suspended from them by rope or chains. the most common(?) way is to put between 4 and 6 hooks across your shoulders (suicide), but there are a ton of different styles.... go to the site below an look at the photo gallery...

www.suspension.org

Originally posted by fatguydist

i have my tongue, my left nostril and i use to have 4 gauge in my ears but they are back down to like 16 and i now have hoops in each ear.. but they are double pierced and the same hoop goes through both holes (in seperate ears)... confusing two holes in each ear one hoop kinda sideways through 2 holes.... shit

an Orbital? ;)

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking innocence

its where you pierce your flesh with big hooks and then hang, suspended from them by rope or chains. the most common(?) way is to put between 4 and 6 hooks across your shoulders (suicide), but there are a ton of different styles.... go to the site below an look at the photo gallery...

I did, no offence but why would you want to do something like that?

Its not an ironic question, i really want your opinion

14g loop in my lip - My girlfriend loves this one. She says it “looks so sexy.”

0g in both ears – I had them pierced at a 10g with the intention of stretching them to a 0g. As it turns out, my stretch from 2g to 0g happened on my birthday. That was a great day.

As for suspension, (Seeking mentioned the conversation that we had had about it before) I’m still looking into it. It’s not something I want to rush, but when the time comes I’ll be ready.

Archived