PIERCINGS.....

PiercingMan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PiercingMan@Oct 12 2005, 11:47 AM

well i want to get my tongue repierced but now side to side i dont know if its too risky or what the fuck will happen to my tongue so i decided to ask.....any one got this piercing???? post any related topics to piercings......

tongue.jpg

That takes the serious felony retarded cake factory.

One kid does this at school, then the next thing you know, everyone's talking like "MMMMBBLPPPTTTHHRR MMMPPTTTHH!!"

I went through the piercing phase....and this is all I have left-

[attachmentid=22931]

Which I regret, at times.

Image008.jpg.23292bdf0324bf0e19275d1540b9cb1e.jpg

Originally posted by isor357@Oct 12 2005, 05:25 PM

thats some sf shit. I saw type gagued out earlobes in the bay area. Some homo shit but then again whose askin me.

Tounge piercings wear out the enamel on your teeth making you vulnerable to cavities.

i

Oh, it's past gay...Try Freddie Mercury gay, or even Liberace gay...you're still not quite there.

Considering I'm a woman. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by B.anthracis@Oct 13 2005, 01:12 AM

Fags.

True dat. Piercings got old in the 90's. It's like looking back at the fucked up gay shit people wore in the 70's. Or the size 80 lime green or purple Fresh Jive pants cut off at the bottom to where you can't even see your pumas niggas was wearing in the early 90's. We swore to god we was hard. Looking back we looked like fags. My boys dad used to call us "fruit loops". :haha:

I often wonder how people who have read even maybe 3 threads on this board can come on here with a straight face and post something like this. It would be like posting a bunch of pictures of yourself wearing thick black rimmed emo glasses and girl pants, you're just asking to be mocked relentlessly.

Guest KING BLING

A kid in my crew has his dick pierced 7 times - its retarded but at the end of the day there isn't a girl, slut to angel, who wouldn't ask to see it...

But its dumb in general, why do people try so hard to get weird shit on there body? I appreciate the notion (some people pull it off) but tattoos, big ears and other freakish body scarring is the equivalent of traveling to Costa Rica or Thailand - sure its interesting, but when you're the 80 millionth "interesting" westerner to do it all you are is cliche with a story to tell your close circle who hasn't been there. All you're doing is keeping up with the jones, you know it, and yet you keep going.

Originally posted by KING BLING@Oct 13 2005, 02:08 PM

But its dumb in general, why do people try so hard to get weird shit on there body? I appreciate the notion (some people pull it off) but tattoos, big ears and other freakish body scarring is the equivalent of traveling to Costa Rica or Thailand - sure its interesting, but when you're the 80 millionth "interesting" westerner to do it all you are is cliche with a story to tell your close circle who hasn't been there. All you're doing is keeping up with the jones, you know it, and yet you keep going.

Well said.

Where im from , at the moment tats and peircings are turing into a big thing, girls and guys starting from the age of 12/13 going nuts on there faces. Like shit, woah, its cool to make people look at you in disgust or something..... stupid emo's...

But for the average joe that has them for himself/herself fair enough but all theses other wanna bees....eat a dick

Originally posted by SF1@Oct 13 2005, 02:10 AM

size 80 lime green or purple Fresh Jive pants cut off at the bottom to where you can't even see your pumas niggas was wearing in the early 90's. We swore to god we was hard. Looking back we looked like fags.

:haha:

i remeber that shit....i had like size 50 orange shorts with like green stitching or some shit...and that's when airwalks were kind of dope...they had the craziest fucking colors ever for shoes in the early 90's...