pierced tongue

dai

alright like two days ago i got my tongue pierced and i was wondering if some people that have had this shit done can list some things that are good to eat with it in. this ice cream and pudding thing isn't cuttin' it. :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

do you suck dicks? just wondering.. i never had a sexual relationship alll my life. some people would know on this board becuase they no i have no life up until a week ago when i stepped out of my basement into the real world. whats the deal.. hollaaa

slow up on all the homo shit. the pussy eatin thing is a whole other subject! naw i just really wanted to get it done. i've eatin jello, pudding, french fries, icecream, yogurt, slim jims, and pop corn. not a really great diet but hey i suffice. just lookin for good ideas because not being able to eat yeast sucks and eating is hard as a bitch when your tongue is sore.

dude, if it's been two days you really shouldn't be trippin offa what you eat... just eat what you normally would, and if it actually hurts just try to get thru it... if it's too much for you, then you should probablly get it checked out. but if you still want the soft food stuff, then: oatmeal! instant oatmeal comes in many, many flavors... good stuff

ANYTHING COLD AND SOFT! (NOTHING HOT!)

i lived on smoothies. jamba juice smoothies.. expensive bastards. but make your own if you want. also pudding, sherbert, yogurt... if you eat something hot you will die.

BUT SMOOTHIES!

it is weird. i didnt grow up here in california. but it seems like here in cali, they are really slow when it come sot the trends. i remember early in high school, i used to rave (so what? i admit it). and then i come here like 4 years ago, and they just started to hear about it.

but i remember when i went to europe, the rave scene was dwindling down.

Originally posted by Devilush

... when i went to europe, the rave scene was dwindling down.

i like trance :D

i wanna go to europe and go to gatecrasher and stuff....fuck the raves.

you can also eat grits, homeskillet.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally stated by Chris Rock

If you meet a girl with a peirced tounge, she'll probably suck your dick.

If you meet a GUY with a pierced tounge, he'll probably suck you dick.

Cant argue with the Rock (Chris Rock that is)

take it out. ive had mine for about 2 years, and man have my teeth felt the wrath.

they wear away your enamel, and ive chipped a bunch of teeth in the back from biting the stupid thing trying to eat chex mix..

the homo comments are really smart too.

Archived