Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

piecing

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by icsvirus619, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icsvirus619

icsvirus619 New Jack

yo me and a couple of my homies are gunna be battling another crew any advice u guys can give me ?? the battle is between RDCK vs. UBSK. WELL THANKS FOR THE HELP
    PEACE DUST1 UBSK

2. ToYs

ToYs Guest

you gotta be in a war state of mind my friend, but dont be an asshole, and NEVER write over someone elses shit, instead put a piece right beside they'res that burns the hell out of it. and dont take it to fucking seriously bro, remember your both in the graffiti game for the same reasons.

3. sneak

sneak Guest

dont start beef with anyone. if someone starts it with you, then fine do whaqt you see fit. otherwise dont be immature and a beef starter.

4. Maz One

Maz One Member

i like to piece together puzzles

5. icsvirus619

icsvirus619 New Jack

yo thankz for the help toys and sneak ill keep that shit in mind and my crew didnt start the beef they did soo they wanted a battle soo thats wat they gunna get ill put up pics of it when it happens

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you are definately NOT Dust One... you should take steps to fix that shit, pick another number... try one higher than 5.

7. Maz One

Maz One Member

he should change his name to dustbuster. that would be cooler. or even dust bunny.

8. BOLDADELIC

BOLDADELIC New Jack

HOW 'BOUT GHOST DUSTER TANA NANA NANA NANA TA TA ...TA TU GHOST DUSTER!

9. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

dust. ha. does your partner write seen?

if so cap is gonn take yall out.

10. little world

little world Junior Member

YO, AND IF YOUR PARTNER DOES WRITE SEEN....I'M SURE HE AIN'T THE ORIGINAL SEEN. SO HAVE SOME FUCKIN' RESPECT FOR THE ORIGINAL OLD SKOOL KING SEEN, AND CHANGE YOUR FUCKIN NAME!

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

this shit is soooooo gay.....go fuck yourselves....

12. toad_AAA

toad_AAA Member

^^^ WERD just close this thread already

13. Mr.Clean

Mr.Clean Member

hahahahaha....good one:eek:

14. SHUTMDOWN

SHUTMDOWN Member

"She knows I write the graffiti"

15. icsvirus619

icsvirus619 New Jack

aight foos i do have a lot of respect for the original dust from nyc soo i write dust827.. butt no i dont have a friend that writes seen u dumb shits . u guys are haters but watever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.