Piecers throw ups.. and Bombers pieces.

DiabloBlanco

It is interesting to see throws by writers that are known for peicing, and pieces done by writers. Of course there are writers that do both, but we can all think of writers that are known for specific things. Please feel free to add to this thread.

http://www.lay-lo.com/graff/t-z/totem_099.jpg'>

Totem... well known for piecing and productions

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by DiabloBlanco

Totem... well known for piecing and productions

nah, Totem... well known for quality and style in all forms of graff

Originally posted by the-quiet-1

never heard for risk 9, where the fuck u been at??

apparently not on the internet and at the magazine rack at tower records. he's not from where i'm from, so whatever. people read this board from all over the world, i don't know what bombers are killing shit in the former soviet republic of georgia or the state georgia, cuz i'm in neither of those places...

this is what i get for making suggestions.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

apparently not on the internet and at the magazine rack at tower records. he's not from where i'm from, so whatever. people read this board from all over the world, i don't know what bombers are killing shit in the former soviet republic of georgia or the state georgia, cuz i'm in neither of those places...

I come from England and I know who Risk 9 is he's a NYC bomber...twat.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

Geez, you idiot, how do you not know every single writer in the world???

Weak man, very weak.....

Lets see some throws by Pose2, Ges and Kem, Ebis, Saber and Revok, Target, Spek ITD, Arsn, Sew FX, Irm HI, Seme HI.

Lets see some peices by Korn, JA, Sacer, Since KD, Ghost RIS, Ket RIS, Jee KD,and others.

Lets see some pics that you do not ordinarily see on these boards. U

Guest the answer

I'd love to see a Serf piece.

Some of the examples I can think of, Twicer HFA, I mainly know him for his beautiful pieces, but I have seen some very clean simples.

And Daize1million, I don't think I've ever seen a throw.

Archived