Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Piece by Piece film

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by FunktionOne, Apr 4, 2005.

1. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

There was a film called piece by piece, some indie film documenting sf graff, as far as I know it only showed in cali and North Carolina at a film festival. I missed it, but did anybody see it... bootlegs anyone got'em?

2. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

Right now we are just showing the film at film festivals and select theaters across the US and soon Canada and Europe. It will be out on DVD near the end of the year. Keep checking the website for more info on shows in your area. It will be playing in SF on APril 16th and the same weekend at a film festival in ATL. Check the website for more details.... www.piecebypiecemovie.com

3. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

i heard it was real good. check it out if you can.

4. Samsung

Samsung New Jack

The tribeca film festival is a pretty big one. WHy didn't your film make it in there? Then the East Coasters could have seen it.

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Piece by piece was a really good movie, but a little short in my opinion. But no hate here i know how hard editing that shit can be. Very time consuming and irritating process. But i heard the DVD will have tons of extra bombing footage that didnt make the final cut, so thats a good thing.

6. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

We had to edit the film and make it under a certain time for film festivals. The dvd will have all kinds of extras from bombing footage to new interviews with people not in the film now. The DVD is gonna be crazy!!!

7. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

We finished the film and started entering film festivals and we had missed the submission deadline for Tribecca and Sundance both by 2 weeks so we will be submitting to those next year. we will be playing the film in the NY area though some time this summer so keep checking the website for info. We'll be posting the info all over the net as soon as we know when and where it will be...keep your eyes open and thanks for the support. =)

8. MR.?

MR.? Member

EPMD FAN WHAT DO YOU WRITE?JUST WONDERING,PM ME BACK.JUST WANT TO TALK ALL GOOD.

9. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

go ahead and PM me...

10. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

Piece by Piece will be playing at the Red Vic on Sat April 16th @ 7:15pm as part of the Hi/Lo Film Festival. If you missed the advanced screening at the Roxie in Jan, this is your chance to come out and see the film. The Red Vic is a small theater and seats are VERY limited so if you want to make sure you see the film and aren't stuck out in the cold, we suggest you buy your tickets in advance at https://www.killingmylobster.com/tix/ For all other info on the film check out http://www.hilofilmfestival.com/feature_05.html or the Piece by Piece website at http://www.piecebypiecemovie.com. Hope to see some of you out there...