Piece Alphabet "Mr Wiggles"

PGHMINUSONEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whoami

someone should fucking shoot mr wiggles for putting out this whackness, who the hell makes a diagram of the letters their going to use anyway? BULLSHIT!

Guest JoeHatesCops

hey theyre alot better than his handstyle alphabet, mr wiggles has some crazy stories that im not sure if theyre true or not.

Guest TheDictator

A-B-C-E-D WAIT I THOUGHT IT WAS A-B-C-D-E? WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE SECOND ONE MR WIGGLES GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL?:D :D

Guest whoami

I just realised that M at the top is almost exactly the same as the M on that whack hardcore bomber thread...

you guys talk about biting, but how do you bite generic letters that im sure most have come up on...sorry confused...i mean wow a bubble letter, never seen that shit before....and if someone does use it as a model well atleast they are staring with straight letters....i think the best advice you could give to someone is use em, with respect and as a building block, but understand that in the end, its what you create with the letter that is you....i dunno, learning curve....

Originally posted by uncle-boy

i'm gonna bite all those letters,

and no one can stop me,

muahahahahahah!

I know man! I have been looking for something this helpful since i started... now my next task will be finding that font creator program.... and then i'll be cool.... but really though... instant gratification..

Archived